i have rb2 (can) and importing lrb (u.s)

solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
edited February 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
so, will the export code work if i export from us?
i heard the codes are region locked, but can. and u.s are the same region right? they are both ntsc.

i just wanna make sure, because i know lego rockband has a lot of export problems.

Comments

• solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
  • deepfriedmariodeepfriedmario Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    When you export Lego: Rock Band, you actually just download the songs available in LRB so technically, they're just downloadable content so, yeah, it'll work in Rock Band 2.
    edited February 2010
    deepfriedmario;3494387 said:
    When you export Lego: Rock Band, you actually just download the songs available in LRB so technically, they're just downloadable content so, yeah, it'll work in Rock Band 2.
    yes i know, but i was wondering if the code was region locked...
    like the microsoft points, if you buy a us card you can redeem it with a us account only.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited February 2010
    solidsnakejt;3494421 said:
    yes i know, but i was wondering if the code was region locked...
    like the microsoft points, if you buy a us card you can redeem it with a us account only.
    I can't tell you specifically for LRB, but I can tell you that my US live account was able to redeem codes for EU copies of both RB2 and AC/DC. I'm more inclined to believe that you won't have any trouble with redeeming the DLC code.
    edited February 2010
    LoopyChew;3494514 said:
    I can't tell you specifically for LRB, but I can tell you that my US live account was able to redeem codes for EU copies of both RB2 and AC/DC. I'm more inclined to believe that you won't have any trouble with redeeming the DLC code.
    ok thank you :)