Export: Charged Twice!

JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
edited February 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Don't know if anybody else had a problem, but:

I followed the directions off the Lego RB site exactly! I'm far from new at downloading content, so I know not to click anything twice or to do anything twice.

But I went onto my account this afternoon and saw that I was charged 1600 points instead of 800 points, and the "Lego Rock Band Export" purchase appears under my "purchase history" twice!

Any idea how to get this fixed? I've contacted support, but there's no "marketplace support" anywhere online that I've found.

Would be ridiculous to be screwed outta 800 additional points when I followed every direction to a T!

Thanks :-/

Comments

  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Anybody? There's gotta be a mod or somebody who'd know what to do with this.
  • foofighterfan4Mccainfoofighterfan4Mccain Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    That sucks dude contact microsoft I guess and see what happened
  • BStu78BStu78 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, contact Microsoft's XBox Live support. I imagine they should be able to help.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited February 2010
    Yup, this is an XBL issue, not an HMX issue.
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Bront20;3499764 said:
    Yup, this is an XBL issue, not an HMX issue.
    Yeah, just wanted to see if anybody here had experience dealing with this type of problem.

    Gonna call later, hope this works out. Thanks for the responses
  • ScapegoatScapegoat Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    Jerkinator;3500326 said:
    Yeah, just wanted to see if anybody here had experience dealing with this type of problem.

    Gonna call later, hope this works out. Thanks for the responses
    If you call Xbox Live support they should be able to sort you out.

    I think the only time that you can double up on a purchase and not get a refund is when you buy a song both individually and then in a pack.
  • PaperMario21PaperMario21 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Jerkinator;3498963 said:
    Don't know if anybody else had a problem, but:

    I followed the directions off the Lego RB site exactly! I'm far from new at downloading content, so I know not to click anything twice or to do anything twice.

    But I went onto my account this afternoon and saw that I was charged 1600 points instead of 800 points, and the "Lego Rock Band Export" purchase appears under my "purchase history" twice!

    Any idea how to get this fixed? I've contacted support, but there's no "marketplace support" anywhere online that I've found.

    Would be ridiculous to be screwed outta 800 additional points when I followed every direction to a T!

    Thanks :-/
    I find it hard to believe,
    reason for that is quite simple.
    you can be charged twice for songs, only if you bought something as a single and then the very same single included in a track pack.

    when you'll pay for download key(or for a track/track pack), that item materializes automatically in your purchase history, so when you'd like to download it again - it won't let you pay for it, it will only say "download again".
    unless you have used different gamertags, but that wouldn't make any sense.

    tell me how exactly you've done it, maybe you have found a glitch.
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    There was a glitch in the system that caused the purchase to appear twice on my records. They say that I wasn't charged twice for the purchase, however. Not sure if I believe them, but after an hour on the phone I'm not sure I really care anymore lol
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited February 2010
    Actually, you'll probably see it twice in the download history, but one of them will be like a few kilobytes while the other is 1GB or so; one of them enables the ability to purchase the tracks, while the other is the tracks themselves.

    In the future, you'll only really have to worry about the latter.
Sign In or Register to comment.