Interview with CEO of WaveGroup

BSheaBShea Unsigned
edited February 2010 in The Rock Band Network
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-25487-Music-Video-Games-Examiner~y2010m2d24-Interview-with-Will-Littlejohn-CEO-of-WaveGroup

I recently had the pleasure to interview Mr. Littlejohn, CEO of WaveGroup. I figured the community on RB.com would enjoy hearing about WaveGroup's venture from making covers for GH to getting involved with RBN. He also discusses several other projects that WaveGroup is involved with currently.

Enjoy guys!

Comments

• solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    thats interesting, thx for sharing :)
  • scorpionspupilscorpionspupil Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    It's nice to see WaveGroup doing well

Personally I wouldn't mind if them and HMX starts to work together in an even closer fashion, hell even a merger. They bring an excitedness to everything they do that HMX always puts forth in their own work.
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    scorpionspupil;3524453 said:
    It's nice to see WaveGroup doing well

Personally I wouldn't mind if them and HMX starts to work together in an even closer fashion, hell even a merger. They bring an excitedness to everything they do that HMX always puts forth in their own work.
    that could happen, wavegroup are a great company.
  • CCDaDonCCDaDon Headliner
    edited February 2010
    Lil John? YEAHYUH

Nice to see WaveGroup is still doing well after the Master era of Music Gaming.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Interesting interview. It's great that Wavegroup have adapted to the current rhythm-gaming environment. Also, I'm looking forward to the announcements mentioned in the interview.
  • jellisjeniusjellisjenius Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    Nice interview - I actually went ahead and emailed them a bunch of band requests that seemed to fit in with the types of bands they've charted for so far...since they seemed so eager to get requests from people.

Thanks for posting this.
  • ReygnierReygnier Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    jellisjenius;3524751 said:
    Nice interview - I actually went ahead and emailed them a bunch of band requests that seemed to fit in with the types of bands they've charted for so far...since they seemed so eager to get requests from people.
    I read this news this morning, and the first thing I did after reading the interview was to send them an email requesting: The Pigeon Detectives, The Strokes and Arctic Monkeys. Man, we need some Arctic Monkeys.
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited February 2010
    Littlejohn is probably the greatest last name I've ever seen

Glad to see they're getting their name more out there. Been following their Facebook page and Twitter feed for a bit, and it's lately than I'd ever heard from Wavegroup