"Author" Question + Price Question

EvileOLEvileOL Opening Act
edited February 2010 in The Rock Band Network
In magma where it asks "Author"

Do I put my actual name, or my gamertag, or the label's Creators Account ID? or what?

Also what is the sensible pricing for a single track? is 160 too much for one track?

Comments

• dman2309dman2309 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    EvileOL;3529289 said:
    In magma where it asks "Author"

Do I put my actual name, or my gamertag, or the label's Creators Account ID? or what?

Also what is the sensible pricing for a single track? is 160 too much for one track?
    I'm not exactly sure how to answer your first question.

However, on the second one, 160 is not unreasonable in any way. That's the standard price for DLC released by HMX anyway. Most songs I've seen so far have set a 80 MSP price point but HMX has stated multiple price points are available and just fine.
  • EvileOLEvileOL Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    Something’s not right with InfectedNation.rba

1. We couldn’t find the Author ID entered for this song. Make sure the song's author links his/her Rock Band Creators account and resubmit

That's the message i just got for uploading a track with my Xbox Gamertag as the author, I'm presuming I have to put the creators account name?
  • D00mfighter1D00mfighter1 Unsigned
    edited February 2010
    Don't know if you got it already but the Magma doc on the creators.rockband website says: Author: The creators.rockband.com login of the user or company creating this Rock Band Network song pack. This entry must be a valid login name linked to an active XNA subscription. .

So Infected Nations - Evile coming to RBN?? Awesome ****!
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited February 2010
    EvileOL;3529362 said:
    Something’s not right with InfectedNation.rba

1. We couldn’t find the Author ID entered for this song. Make sure the song's author links his/her Rock Band Creators account and resubmit

That's the message i just got for uploading a track with my Xbox Gamertag as the author, I'm presuming I have to put the creators account name?
    Yeah, it needs to be your Creators account name, so I'm assuming "EvileOL".

By the way, feel free to post any questions you have in the Creators forums, particularly for technical questions like this, as you'll get much faster/better responses there. :)
  • EvileOLEvileOL Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    ahhh thankyou! sorted, it's just processing now.

should be up for review shortly!
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    160 may not be unreasonable, but I don't think I've heard of any RBN song yet that's going to be greater than 80.