Now Demolition
Nosophoros
Genocide
Plague to End All Plagues
Devoid of Thought

Comments

• dady5000dady5000 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Awesome man, I'll be seeing you guys in april at the House of Blues I noticed a VIP ticket with a Meet and Greet, do you know if that might just be seeing Overkill? OR is it Overkill and you other guys (I really want to see Evile, and Warbringer and meet you guys, your both great bands)
  • Disturbed_fanDisturbed_fan Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    This makes me want to smash my ps3 to the ground. I hope it becomes one of the dlc Harmonix selects to put on the ps3 rb store.
  • hiddenzombie013hiddenzombie013 Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    This sounds awesome! So does that mean you plan on doing the whole album?
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited February 2010
    i'm a very casual thrash fan, but i'll keep an eye out for these... i'm envious of your patience and determination with getting these charted yourself.
  • PonchoPoncho Rising Star
    edited February 2010
    But but but, I like to bang my head and make it sore!

Definitely picking these up as soon as there released.
  • st4t1c v01dst4t1c v01d Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    Just bought Enter the Grave because I'm so happy, that you are bringing your songs to RBN and I want to show my support :-)
  • XinZXinZ Rising Star
    edited February 2010
    cherokeesam;3529742 said:
    You're about to make a ton of Rock Band metalheads VERY happy. :)
    Indeed he has.
  • EvileOLEvileOL Opening Act
    edited February 2010
    cheers guys!

I started doing these 3 tracks in October on and off whilst touring, writing etc - i've got the hang of it, just gotta get used to the playtest process etc.

Will be doing the whole album, then hopefully more off of Enter the Grave. Then no doubt some classic Earache Records stuff.
  • Mystlyfe77Mystlyfe77 Big Fan
    edited February 2010
    EvileOL;3533126 said:
    cheers guys!

I started doing these 3 tracks in October on and off whilst touring, writing etc - i've got the hang of it, just gotta get used to the playtest process etc.

Will be doing the whole album, then hopefully more off of Enter the Grave. Then no doubt some classic Earache Records stuff.
    EvileOL;3533126 said:

EvileOL;3533126 said:

Then no doubt some classic Earache Records stuff.
    EvileOL;3533126 said:

Then no doubt some classic Earache Records stuff.
    You're going to make this PS3 owner cry...
    I wanna play At the Gates, Carcass, Bolt Thrower, Municipal Waste (**** it, they're instant classics), Napalm Death, and Sleep tracks too! :(
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    EvileOL;3533126 said:
    This post made me very, very happy.

Hundred Wrathful Deities will be incredible.
    edited February 2010
    EvileOL;3533126 said:
    cheers guys!

That is so awesome! The youtube video of Evile playing Thrasher in Rock Band is my favorite because you look like you're having fun and you can play the song on hard which is not usually the case when bands try to play their own songs in the game ;-) So are you now playing on expert? Have you tried the other instruments? Most people I know who are in bands enjoy playing instruments they don't normally play in their band.

Thank you again for your work, looking forward to playing the first songs from Infected Nations.
    edited February 2010
    I can't play expert to save my life, I fully understand how, and can SEE how, my fingers just say "the training you have given us contradicts your brain patterns"
    edited February 2010
    That's okay, just keep practicing. I can't believe I just said that to Ol Drake o_O *gg*
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited February 2010
    I must say, you are quite definitely one of the coolest professional musicians I've ever seen. I really enjoy your YouTube channel as well.
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited February 2010
    It's awesome that more of your music is coming to the game, Thrasher is a lot of fun to play and I'm hoping these have a shot to make it to PS3.
  • Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    Ooh whats Ol's You Tube channel?
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited February 2010
    Doom878;3534053 said:
    Ooh whats Ol's You Tube channel?
    Here you go, it's one awesome channel to say the least.
    edited February 2010
    That FF7 song is badazz
    edited March 2010
    Cheers guys!
    st4t1c v01d;3533385 said:
    That's okay, just keep practicing. I can't believe I just said that to Ol Drake o_O *gg*
    hahahah, I don't have time, i'll just pretend auto play is what i'm playing. :eek:
    edited March 2010
    EvileOL;3534857 said:
    Cheers guys!

hahahah, I don't have time, i'll just pretend auto play is what i'm playing. :eek:
    The last thing we would want is for you to not have time to foster your insane guitar skills ;-)
  • ImmortalAbbathImmortalAbbath Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I would buy everything from the two albums but in fact i would even buy both full albums :D the quality is on both well balanced.
    edited March 2010
    Hey Ol, upload some of your video game remixes. I'd love to bang the drums to some of those. :D
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited March 2010
    Doom878;3534886 said:
    Hey Ol, upload some of your video game remixes. I'd love to bang the drums to some of those. :D
    Stuff like that can't be submitted to RBN due to copyright.
    edited March 2010
    They can do it in audition mode and just not submit it for approval. I've seen tons of songs on YouTube in audition mode that we all love but won't get. Plus I don't have a 360 so double loss for me.
  • PonchoPoncho Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    trg007;3535357 said:
    Stuff like that can't be submitted to RBN due to copyright.
    Didn't HMXHenry say that you can upload covers as long as you have the proper copyright and license and whatever you need? I mean he most likely doesn't but if he did that would be an insta-buy.
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    That wasn't the case a few months ago, I don't know about now.
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited March 2010
    Poncho;3535927 said:
    Didn't HMXHenry say that you can upload covers as long as you have the proper copyright and license and whatever you need? I mean he most likely doesn't but if he did that would be an insta-buy.
    HMX keeps changing their minds about that. :) However, as of a few days ago, we got solid confirmation from HMXMister_Game:

Final answer:

This is an example of "just in case we need it sometime in the future." If some strange edge case comes up, we don't want to revise our entire Program Terms.

However, our policy remains in place: No Covers.

Thank you for playing.
    edited March 2010
    The videos I'm talking about are played in audition mode but not submitted to the RBN. I don't think they're in violation because they only created it and played it in audition mode.
    edited March 2010
    Please head over and try out the Evile tracks!

just getting the second versions of "Infected Nation", "Now Demolition" and "Nosophoros" uploaded.
    edited March 2010
    I'm a little sad that nobody seems to playtest the Evile tracks. At this rate it will take a loong time until we see them. The some goes for the songs from Nuclear Blast records, I'm really excited for them, but nobody else seems to be. If somebody can help those songs get playtested, please do! :-)