What were the last TV shows you watched?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I would like to add that, regardless of the quality of the rest of the series, the 'Absolute Justice' episode of Smallville is arguably the best superhero show ever done on television, and definitely the best comic adaptation. The only flaw I could find in it is that I wish they'd given the Sandman a little more to do.

Also, with upcoming shows like the Song of Ice and Fire adaptation and Luck, the new show by David 'Deadwood' Milch (which has a killer cast so far, with names like Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte), HBO is starting to become really awesome again.
  • Fishy70Fishy70 Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Mega-Tallica;3537194 said:
    Whose Line Is It Anyway?

One of the greatest comedy shows ever on television. Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles are improvised comedy gods. Can't get enough of this show.

this
  • woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Anyone that watch House? In case anyone was interested, they just filmed an episode of House in my town! Thought I should share! :D
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited March 2010
    woofmix;3560092 said:
    Anyone that watch House? In case anyone was interested, they just filmed an episode of House in my town! Thought I should share! :D
    I love house!!

I made a huge deal out of it when they did it, but Extreme Makeover: Home Edition was in a town about 15 minutes away from me. And it was a tiny town. Probably about less than 2000 people.
    edited March 2010
    I also cried watching Police Women of Maricopa County today. The first thing they showed was a Bike vs. Car accident. It immediately reminded me of my accident. Though it was a car vs me. I was walking across the street. Anywho, that doesn't matter. It brought me tears because I can feel for the kid. Though, he almost didn't make it out alive and all I had was a sprained knee. Other than that, the episode was great.
    edited March 2010
    Watched the newest episode of Human Target earlier today. Another great episode. Already loving the show!
  • jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    caught up with the new season of house, it just keeps getting better, the episode that centred on cuddy was total quality.
  • Meatwad555Meatwad555 Merch-Table
    edited March 2010
    I'm re-watching every episode of Trailer Park Boys. Totally worth it, IMO.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    Just watched a few episodes of Aqua Teens Hunger Force. It was quite amusing as I'm not really big fan of cartoon comedy. The Carl character is hilarious.
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited March 2010
    Mega-Tallica;3565485 said:
    Just watched a few episodes of Aqua Teens Hunger Force. It was quite amusing as I'm not really big fan of cartoon comedy. The Carl character is hilarious.
    For me, that show is a hit and a miss depending on the episode, much like most of Williams Street's outputs.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    FlyGuyLXI;3565553 said:
    For me, that show is a hit and a miss depending on the episode, much like most of Williams Street's outputs.
    Definitely a hit or miss show. I watched the entire first season DVD and some of the episodes were great and some were very bad.
    edited March 2010
    I watched about 3 episodes of Invader Zim today. It makes me sad that they canceled it a while ago though. Freaking love that show.
  • jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    old episodes of my name is earl, the best thing ever to come out of america

wish they'd hurry up and make the new series.
  • ultimatespidey81ultimatespidey81 Headliner
    edited March 2010
    gonna watch "rescue me" from the beginning now that the seasons are available for instant viewing from netflix. i only watched the 1st season but that was some time ago.
    edited March 2010
    House tonight. Another great episode. Kind of weird that they didn't show anything for next weeks episode at all.
  • edited March 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3569066 said:
    House tonight. Another great episode. Kind of weird that they didn't show anything for next weeks episode at all.
    Just started downloading House and Chuck :D

About to watch The Pacific. Gonna be awesome...
    edited March 2010
    House is such a great show. I absolutely love it!

Ohhh, and Tomorrow (well technically tonight) the season premiere of Justified on FX. Starring Timothy Olyphant. Cannot wait! Looks to be awesome!

Edit:
    BuRn7 CaK3;3569066 said:
    Regarding this. Apparently the next new episode airs April 12th. Weird, I don't remember them saying "In x amount of weeks, House returns!"

*Angry face*
    edited March 2010
    Justified was actually pretty good. I like Timothy. He's a good actor.
  • edited March 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3571533 said:
    Justified was actually pretty good. I like Timothy. He's a good actor.
    In the right tole he can be good, but something about him just bugs me. He seems like he'd be a huge douche in real life.

Also, The Pacific was awesome. And so was Chuck and House.

For a while I was hoping the chicks brain malfunctioned from trying to comprehend blackholes and an infinite universe. Like thinking about stuff so crazy just caused physical problem. Would've been more original than the actual end diagnosis.
    edited March 2010
    sa_nick;3571591 said:
    In the right tole he can be good, but something about him just bugs me. He seems like he'd be a huge douche in real life.

Also, The Pacific was awesome. And so was Chuck and House.

For a while I was hoping the chicks brain malfunctioned from trying to comprehend blackholes and an infinite universe. Like thinking about stuff so crazy just caused physical problem. Would've been more original than the actual end diagnosis.
    You know, I can understand what you're saying about Tim. Eh, not like it's going to matter, I'm never going to meet the guy. :p

Yeah, that probably would've been kind of cooler. It's just so weird how it's something so simple that can cause that. You know? I actually though House was going to get stumped for once. I'd LOVE to see that happen.
  • CubecubedCubecubed Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    Archer,which is now the funniest show on tv.
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, I missed that show completely. I actually had a huge interest in seeing it, then I forgot all about it.
  • edited March 2010
    It seems to me that it is really difficult to take Olyphant serious.
  • LankanLatinoLankanLatino Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Currently watching NCIS, watched the newest ep of Lost a little while ago
    edited March 2010
    Human Target in 25.

Have you guys watched this show before? I totally get a James Bond feel from it. I love it!
  • edited March 2010
    Just watched the season 9 finale of Scrubs, this season wasn't as bad as expected.
  • edited March 2010
    ROCKBANDFANATIC7526;3573400 said:
    Just watched the season 9 finale of Scrubs, this season wasn't as bad as expected.
    I thought that after the first few eps, but then JD really left and it was just so average. I wasn't laughing at it anymore and the main chick was just annoying.

I miss the Janitor :(

On another note, I just saw the first 2 eps of the new season of United States of Tara. Already seems pretty cool.
    edited March 2010
    I watched Speeders earlier this morning on TruTV. That show can be pretty funny at times.
  • metalhead27metalhead27 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Last night's Daily Show was AMAZING. :D
  • edited March 2010
    I watched the first two episodes of Archer today. Very funny stuff.