What were the last TV shows you watched?

Comments

• jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    early doors, brit sitcom set in a pub from a few years back, only discovered it on thursday and already watched every episode ever made, very funny stuff
  • edited March 2010
    Oh man, the latest episode of Community.... SO GOOD!
  • ultimatespidey81ultimatespidey81 Headliner
    edited March 2010
    im one episode 8 of the first season of rescue me. the inches contest :D
  • Ezekiel17Ezekiel17 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Burn Notice

Just watched the season finale for the 3rd time. xD
  • BuRn7 CaK3BuRn7 CaK3 Banned
    edited March 2010
    I have no shows to watch tonight!! *gasp*

I could always watch Operation Repo tonight.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    sa_nick;3576405 said:
    I thought that after the first few eps, but then JD really left and it was just so average. I wasn't laughing at it anymore and the main chick was just annoying.
    100% agreed. I don't really like the new cast very much, it's just not as funny as it used to be.

Anyway, last show I watched was the latest episode of Legend of the Seeker. Loved the books, and as much as I hate how the writers are butchering the storylines from the books, there's just too much hawtness not to watch the show...
  • gmarshgmarsh Headliner
    edited March 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3582789 said:
    I have no shows to watch tonight!! *gasp
    The CBS Monday night comedies from 9:00-10:00 would like a word with you.
    edited March 2010
    The show I normally watch (House) doesn't come back until April. I usually don't go watching shows right in the middle. But it's nothing for me to worry about. I don't really watch that much TV.
    edited March 2010
    Justified. Definitely going to be an awesome show already. I love it.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited March 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3586222 said:
    Justified. Definitely going to be an awesome show already. I love it.
    Didn't I say that already in another thread? :p
    edited March 2010
    Yes. But I'm not calling it the best TV show ever.
  • bmanincbmaninc Wetter of Fine Pants
    edited March 2010
    Mad Men. Don't even worry about other shows.
  • LankanLatinoLankanLatino Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Just saw the first episode of Flashforward

prettttty good ending, pretty good overall. definitely gonna check this one out.
  • CaptainKickerCaptainKicker Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    The Simpsons. Quality TV, imported from the US.
  • LankanLatinoLankanLatino Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    ^
    Just before flashforward I watched the Lemon Tree episode of the Simpsons
    some good old quality, great writing Simpsons. I will never place the old simpsons second to any other show.
  • jayou521jayou521 Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    Seems like Flashforward is just getting better and better since it's return last week~ Great episode tonight~ really liking Aaron's story~
    edited March 2010
    V returns April 6th. This better not affect my House watching time. Otherwise I'll be upset (when it returns a week later).

Also a new season of Little People, Big World appears the very same night.

This is what I love. Every night there's going to be at least ONE show to watch. Monday seems to have about 3 (V, House, Little People, Big World). Wednesday has 2 (Human Target and Addicted). Thursday has two too (Police Women and LA Ink). Tuesday has one show (Justified) and it will remain that... unless Heroes decides to come back on all of the sudden.
  • ultimatespidey81ultimatespidey81 Headliner
    edited March 2010
    it is now official: this will be the last season of 24. i dunno whether to feel sad or happy :confused:
    edited March 2010
    Happy. Definitely happy. I've never even been drawn in to watch the show ever.
  • edited March 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3597257 said:
    Happy. Definitely happy. I've never even been drawn in to watch the show ever.
    I'll second that. Although I did watch most of season 1.
    edited March 2010
    sa_nick;3597857 said:
    I'll second that. Although I did watch most of season 1.
    Now, if we were talking about Fringe (a show I've never watched, either) this would be a complete different story. I've wanted to watch a few episodes of the show because it looked extremely interesting. Yet I can't because I don't jump into shows mid-season especially on season 2. If I missed like 5 episodes of season 1 and I got interested, I would watch it right there. 24 was never interesting to me at all. Sure, it's all action-y and such, but it seems like it's all unoriginal stuff.
  • edited March 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3597864 said:
    Now, if we were talking about Fringe (a show I've never watched, either) this would be a complete different story. I've wanted to watch a few episodes of the show because it looked extremely interesting. Yet I can't because I don't jump into shows mid-season especially on season 2. If I missed like 5 episodes of season 1 and I got interested, I would watch it right there. 24 was never interesting to me at all. Sure, it's all action-y and such, but it seems like it's all unoriginal stuff.
    It's funny you should mention Fringe, I just came on here to say how awesome season 2 is. I'm up to like, epsiode... 8? Awesome stuff. I haven't watched the X-Files since it first aired on TV (im 23 now so I woulda been pretty young) but this seems fairly similar in it's structure, with a better overall story.
    edited March 2010
    sa_nick;3598568 said:
    It's funny you should mention Fringe, I just came on here to say how awesome season 2 is. I'm up to like, epsiode... 8? Awesome stuff. I haven't watched the X-Files since it first aired on TV (im 23 now so I woulda been pretty young) but this seems fairly similar in it's structure, with a better overall story.
    See, the episodes that are getting me hooked (or at least, tempted to watch) is how they became what they are. You know, like the beginning stories. Does the show have a flow whereas watching it in the middle will confuse the hell out of me, or is it fine to watch in the middle?
  • edited March 2010
    BuRn7 CaK3;3598636 said:
    See, the episodes that are getting me hooked (or at least, tempted to watch) is how they became what they are. You know, like the beginning stories. Does the show have a flow whereas watching it in the middle will confuse the hell out of me, or is it fine to watch in the middle?
    No, start from the begining. The first five or so episodes of season 1 build up the characters and main plot and then after that it's like every episode contains info about the entire seasons arc.
    edited March 2010
    That's what I though. Whenever I move out and get Netflix, I'll start watching the show for sure.
    edited March 2010
    Justified in like 30 mins! *squeels*
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    I'm starting to like South Park. I've always been anti-South Park, but now the show is starting to fit into my new phase of comedy.
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Firefly

damn i wish that show didnt get canceled, although the movie it turned into was awesome
    edited March 2010
    topperharley;3602245 said:
    Arrested Development is available for Netflix streaming starting Thursday. Time for me to find out why everyone raves about it.
    I grew more fond of the show once I knew everyone in the show. :p
  • edited March 2010
    Once you've watched Arrested Development once, you need to re-watch it because it's even funnier the next time. It's insane how well written and planned out that show is.