Calling all RBN bands!!! Want to be involved with PAX East?

Hello everybody.

I'm making an open call for any promo/free stuff your bands have. I'm talking stickers, demo cd's, posters, shirts, cassettes, dream journals, headshots, etc. Anything you'd be up for giving away.

The reason I'm asking for this:

Our PAX East presence is going to heavily feature RBN. We want to give as much exposure to RBN and RBN bands to the thousands of attendants as possible. Before I get ahead of myself though, we're not selling anything at this booth, so we really only want stuff you are ok with giving away. We're thinking we'll also use stickers to plaster all over our area as well, which should hopefully make a cool collage.

The PAX kids will go crazy for this stuff and you can't register or enter the venue without passing our setup. It's an opportunity for your band to get some nice visibility.

If you're interested, PM me and we'll figure out how to get it to us.

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    Ooo yeah, I'll even be at PAX East too! I'm definitely in on this. :D

Btw, Pope, your forum profile is set up that we have to be "friends" with you before we can PM you, so you should probably expect to get a lot of friend requests in the next few hours ;)
  • NSIYusukeNSIYusuke Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Yep! We (Freen in Green) have a representative that's going to give the HMX booth some merch of ours to give out, with a special, hand numbered EP from us! Around 200 copies are going to be made! =D
  • UniformMotionUniformMotion Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Hi there,
    I couldn't find a way to PM you. We'd be interested. Just sent a friend request, which I assume will allow me to PM you.
    Cheers,

Andy
    Uniform Motion
    Check out our virtual concert
  • HMXaJBcHMXaJBc Harmonix Developer
    edited March 2010
    Pope, if all goes according to plan, I will have some stickers for you the week of PAX East
    edited March 2010
    I just shipped off a big box of Wounded Soul swag to HMX this morning, and the postal store told me it should be there by Friday. PAX'ers are in for a treat! :)

And despite my impeccable (yeah, right) handwriting, the guy at the postal store typed in the address as "Harmonic Music Systems" :rolleyes:
  • edited March 2010
    davidshek;3555661 said:
    I just shipped off a big box of Wounded Soul swag to HMX this morning, and the postal store told me it should be there by Friday. PAX'ers are in for a treat! :)

And despite my impeccable (yeah, right) handwriting, the guy at the postal store typed in the address as "Harmonic Music Systems" :rolleyes:
    Got the package today and it is amazing! Very professional looking stuff, sir. We'll be handing your cds out all weekend at PAX East, so you should be famous by the end of the month.

Does anyone else want to promote their band to 75,000 gamers? Send us your stuff! ASAP!
  • koolwankkoolwank Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    We (Oliver Pride) would like to send a bunch of Demo CDs as well -- Where can we send it?

I tried to befriend HMXPope but no response yet.
    Cheers
    edited March 2010
    Count Bluefusion in as well, with our just-for-PAX ep, Interval.

We're releasing those last two demos just because of you, Harmonix. <3 Moomandw/Dylan is just going to hand you guys the CD's for the EP's we're giving you at the start of PAX, is that alright? There should be around 120 hand-numbered copies. =)
    edited March 2010
    HMXHenry;3561687 said:
    We'll be handing your cds out all weekend at PAX East, so you should be famous by the end of the month.
    Awesome! You heard it here first, folks...Wounded Soul fame, confirmed!
    NSIYusuke;3579960 said:
    Moomandw/Dylan is just going to hand you guys the CD's for the EP's we're giving you at the start of PAX, is that alright? There should be around 120 hand-numbered copies. =)
    I'd highly suggest PM'ing them about that. When I talked to Pope about doing the same thing (bringing them to PAX myself), he requested that I instead mail them up to HMX in advance.
    edited March 2010
    davidshek;3580084 said:
    Awesome! You heard it here first, folks...Wounded Soul fame, confirmed!

I'd highly suggest PM'ing them about that. When I talked to Pope about doing the same thing (bringing them to PAX myself), he requested that I instead mail them up to HMX in advance.
    D= I'd love to, but I can't seem to PM them... I don't know if Dylan could mail them ahead of time, either... hmm...

EDIT: Wounded soul is already famous xD
    EDIT 2: D= I don't suppose you could PM him on FiG and BF's behalf...
    edited March 2010
    NSIYusuke;3583463 said:
    EDIT 2: D= I don't suppose you could PM him on FiG and BF's behalf...
    PM me, or email me (my username here @ my band's name . com)
    edited March 2010
    Kickass, Thanks David, you're the bomb. xD
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I really hope our bands got their stuff to you guys in time. Partly because they deserve the exposure, but partly because I know hilarity will ensue when you give a bunch of young males free stickers that read "Man Parts".