KMFDM for PS3!

MrHartgraveMrHartgrave Road Warrior
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Man, I am really hoping we get all of the "big name" acts that hit the RBN on the PS3...I don't know if I can handle waiting 30 days to find out! :P

[CENTER]"A Drug Against War"

"Juke Joint Jezebel"
[/CENTER]

Comments

• Legion37Legion37 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    MrHartgrave;3541354 said:
    Man, I am really hoping we get all of the "big name" acts that hit the RBN on the PS3...I don't know if I can handle waiting 30 days to find out! :P

[CENTER]"A Drug Against War"

"Juke Joint Jezebel"
    [/CENTER]
    hoping for more KMFDM in the future like WIII or anything off of Nihil for that matter
  • MrHartgraveMrHartgrave Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Legion37;3541514 said:
    hoping for more KMFDM in the future like WIII or anything off of Nihil for that matter
    I just hope we get it on the PS3 :P I'm guessing if it sells well we will see all of their music on the RBN, I think they like money...:P
  • TransbrakTransbrak Headliner
    edited March 2010
    These are the first two songs I'm buying as soon as I turn on the 360 in a second. Hope you guys get them.
  • Opiate_EyesOpiate_Eyes Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    i don't actually own a PS3 but it's a sad thought that people would miss out on these awesome songs.
  • guitarjackedguitarjacked Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I'd definitely buy Juke Joint Jezebel. Possibly A Drug Against War too.
  • CortexBombCortexBomb Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Legion37;3541514 said:
    Nihil especially...I'm a KMFDM fan from way back and Nihil is definitely the album that is best suited to RB...it was the pinnacle of the guitar driven era sound and that album is friggin' amazing.
  • AjinAjin Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I'm hoping that PS3 users at least get "Juke Joint Jezebel", it's an iconic Industrial song.
  • war_lordwar_lord Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    KMFDM has been one of my requested bands pretty much as long as I've had a RockBand setup, and they're staying in my sig at least until these tracks come over to the PS3.

Both of these songs are great, and the band has so many more that would be amazing to play (Megalomaniac, Son of a Gun, WWIII, Unfit... just to name a few :) )
  • Blackjack041277Blackjack041277 Der Lindwurm
    edited March 2010
    I got the two KMFDM tracks right away (being on 360,) but was a little disappointed. I LOVE the songs, of course, but a lot seemed to get lost in translation on Juke Joint Jezebel. Not only is none of the rhythm guitar charted, you don't even hear it playing in the background. Most of the electronics have been pushed way back too, along with crazy girly vocals. A lot softer, much less explosive than what you hear on Nihil.

A Drug Against War, this one came across better, but I'm not sure what they were thinking with what they did with the beginning of the song. It seems like they're trying to make a remix of it at first. If they weren't going to follow the album version exactly I don't see why they didn't go more along the lines of the single version that opens with the guitar hook.

Ah, well, I guess all this is a small price to pay for finally having KMFDM when I was so sure for such a long time that would never happen.
  • Johnny StaccatoJohnny Staccato Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I'll pick these up as soon as they're available on PS3, along with any other KMFDM that is released.
  • Opiate_EyesOpiate_Eyes Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Blackjack041277;3546384 said:
    I got the two KMFDM tracks right away (being on 360,) but was a little disappointed. I LOVE the songs, of course, but a lot seemed to get lost in translation on Juke Joint Jezebel. Not only is none of of the rhythm guitar is charted, you don't even hear it playing in the background. Most of the electronics have been pushed way back too, along with crazy girly vocals. A lot softer, much less explosive than what you hear on Nihil.

A Drug Against War, this one came across better, but I'm not sure what they were thinking with what they did with the beginning of the song. It seems like they're trying to make a remix of it at first. If they weren't going to follow the album version exactly I don't see why they didn't go more along the lines of the single version that opens with the guitar hook.

Ah, well, I guess all this is a small price to pay for finally having KMFDM when I was so sure for such a long time that would never happen.
    well the electronic noise in JJJ doesn't really have any practical application for Rock Band's gameplay so i see the where that decision came from. agreed about ADAW, though. the first few seconds really threw me off. but i *loved* the light coordination with the initial "K-M-F-D-M".
  • Blackjack041277Blackjack041277 Der Lindwurm
    edited March 2010
    Opiate_Eyes;3546563 said:
    well the electronic noise in JJJ doesn't really have any practical application for Rock Band's gameplay so i see the where that decision came from. agreed about ADAW, though. the first few seconds really threw me off. but i *loved* the light coordination with the initial "K-M-F-D-M".
    Have you noticed that the roadwarrior guy with the beard and mohawk is always singing in quickplay? As if some parameter of "anyone with a mohawk" were set for the singer standin and that's the only one? :p
    edited May 2010
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited May 2010
    I love KMFDM, but they just dont translate to Rock Band for me. I bet if I sang more often I would change my tune.
    edited May 2010
    Ehfahq;3707593 said:
    I love KMFDM, but they just dont translate to Rock Band for me. I bet if I sang more often I would change my tune.
    I would say my ONLY interest in the song would be the Raymond Watts vocal :P