RBN for PS3

SailorjeffSailorjeff Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
So I already heard that me and my fellow PS3-ites get songs 30 days after the 360's get theirs. Am I to assume we get the store a month late too? If so that is an epic fail.:mad:

Comments

• iagomonkiagomonk Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    What?

I assumed the songs that are deemed big enough sellers will just show up in the normal channel. No special store.
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    All we know is that the songs are exclusive to the 360 for 30 days. At SOME POINT after that, SELECT songs will be available on the PS3. Anything else is guessing.
    What? You don't get RBN at all.
    That is incorrect. See above.
  • SailorjeffSailorjeff Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Select songs? Oh for crying out loud.

Thanks for the info though. I guess ill just have to wait for a music game that treats all systems equally, since GH sux. I'm sick and tired of exclusivity garbage.
  • Mr JonnyearsMr Jonnyears Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Sailorjeff;3541488 said:
    Select songs? Oh for crying out loud.

Thanks for the info though. I guess ill just have to wait for a music game that treats all systems equally, since GH sux. I'm sick and tired of exclusivity garbage.
    It's not as if they can just copy and paste the songs over to the PS3. The 30-day exclusivity doesn't exist simply to piss us off, it is to allow them time to get the songs over to the PS3.
  • edited March 2010
    Believe me, nothing would please us more than having all RBN songs appear on the PS3. The simple truth of the matter is that the infrastructure required for something like this (that no one has really done before on consoles) requires not only significant engineering on our side but on the part of the first-parties. Luckily, Microsoft had much of that infrastructure in place on their side through their XNA program. We are continuing to talk to Sony and hope to get as many songs onto that console as they can handle. Thank you for your interest in this program, and please know that we are working hard on our end to open this up to as many people as humanly possible.

You can also view this thread for any other clarification you need:
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152458
This discussion has been closed.