Bang Camaro?

iagomonkiagomonk Road Warrior
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Press release says Bang Camaro in the store now but then doesn't list them in the songs available. I'm at work, and won't be able to check for a bit... which is it?

Comments

• BrynCamaroBrynCamaro Harmonix Developer
    edited March 2010
    No, Revolution, Swallow the Razor, and Blood Red Rock are in the works.
  • iagomonkiagomonk Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
  • DanteSparda504DanteSparda504 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the songs release!
  • dman2309dman2309 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    AHHHHHHHHH DRUM SOLO

Amazing song. Glad I found the link here!
  • kitlerckitlerc Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Can't wait for more Bang Camaro!
  • joealanjonesjoealanjones Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    dman2309;3541618 said:
    AHHHHHHHHH DRUM SOLO

Amazing song. Glad I found the link here!
    My thoughts exactly. Really caught me off guard lol :D

Great song.
  • LeCH24LeCH24 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I'd say you guys rock, but you're already clearly aware of that.

Still... YOU GUYS ROCK!
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited March 2010
    So awesome. Thanks again Bryn for allowing us to work on a certified rhythm game classic, and thanks all of you for checking it out!
  • mrpoopsymrpoopsy Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    absolutely love Push Push Lady Lightning

cant wait for more Bang Camaro

also like knowing that some of the money is going back into their pockets
  • AbaddonAbaddon Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Bryn, I sure hope it shows up on PS3 (and Wii) a month or so from now... I know you'll get at least two instant sales from me and my sister. :D
  • Jet BlankJet Blank Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Seeing as this is the only RBN song that the UK has access to, there's just something that I wanna know - do RBN songs not have big rock endings? Because the end of this song feels like it should.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Jet Blank;3541895 said:
    Seeing as this is the only RBN song that the UK has access to, there's just something that I wanna know - do RBN songs not have big rock endings? Because the end of this song feels like it should.
    RBN songs can have BRE's. However, this one does not; however, it works really well and is extremely fun to play.

Also, this song is the best 80MSP I have ever spent. It is truly one of the best rhythm gaming experiences out there.

Also, the UK seems to have access to most RBN songs via the Marketplace. You just have to mess around with the code in the URL. The only one that I've been completely unable to find is Trippolette.
  • TroodonTroodon Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    silentbob987;3541520 said:
    Push Push (Lady Lightning) is up now on xbox.com. Also don't ask me how but this link works for people outside the U.S too, as i'm from the U.K and was able to download it. It's 80MSP. Here's the link:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/80000165-0000-4000-8000-000045410869?cid=SLink

Spread the word!
    How do you download it from there? My computer and XBox can't both be online at the same time.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    Jet Blank;3541895 said:
    RBN songs can have Big Rock Endings. This one does not because the band specifically requested that the authoring company not put one in it.
    edited March 2010
    The song originally appeared in Guitar Hero 2, which didn't have BREs. So, I asked the awesome people at RockGamer Studios to author it without BREs to have the same feel. I'm sorry to anyone this annoys, but I think it's pretty sweet. They did a great job.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    Troodon;3542127 said:
    How do you download it from there? My computer and XBox can't both be online at the same time.
    It doesn't have to be. If you log into your gamertag on the Xbox.com website, you purchase it there and it adds to your Download Queue. The next time you turn on your 360 and sign into XBL, it will automagically start downloading.
  • dman2309dman2309 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    davidshek;3542143 said:
    automagically
    Haha. What a word.

By the way, Push Push is top notch. Great song, great charts. Love the drum solo and just the ending altogether.
    edited March 2010
    BrynCamaro;3542138 said:
    The song originally appeared in Guitar Hero 2, which didn't have BREs. So, I asked the awesome people at RockGamer Studios to author it without BREs to have the same feel. I'm sorry to anyone this annoys, but I think it's pretty sweet. They did a great job.
    To be honest, I thought it was awesome! Was just a bit odd playing a song on Rock Band without a BRE, more songs should do it.
  • GreenIllusionGreenIllusion Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Please Mr. Camaro and.. you guys (:P), LET _AT LEAST_ Push Push (Lady Lightning) come to PS3. I'm begging you. It's one of the only songs I really really REALLY want alot! Was hoping it'd come as "normal" DLC, but now I'm worried we wont see it on PS3.

Not that I know if you have any powers over deciding that, but I pray to god...
    edited March 2010
    GreenIllusion;3542245 said:
    Please Mr. Camaro and.. you guys (:P), LET _AT LEAST_ Push Push (Lady Lightning) come to PS3. I'm begging you. It's one of the only songs I really really REALLY want alot! Was hoping it'd come as "normal" DLC, but now I'm worried we wont see it on PS3.

Not that I know if you have any powers over deciding that, but I pray to god...
    It'll come over, they are gonna be releasing the more successful RBN songs on PS3 and Wii, and no doubt Push Push (Lady Lightning) will be amongst them.
  • BayouBengal032BayouBengal032 Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I <3 Bang Camaro. I will buy any and every song they release on the RBN or the real music store :D
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited March 2010
    Man, i thought i had spent enough on RBN on opening day without knowing Bang Camaro are coming along tommorow as well... more points soon to be well spent :eek:
  • hiddenzombie013hiddenzombie013 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    BrynCamaro;3542138 said:
    You have NO idea how happy that makes me! Thanks a ton for that! Push Push was easily one of the best songs I've bought in ages (definitely the best guitar song I got in awhile). One of the best GH2 bonus songs too. But yeah, I'm glad you feel the same ways about the BRE as me.
  • travmeatwadtravmeatwad Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    As much as I love Revolution, Blood Red Rock, and Swallow the Razor, do you really think 4 BC songs is enough? Can we please get more?

I'd actually love to see Life Is Hard on the Road (hopefully not alone on that one.) Actually, I'd really love to see both albums in full. Make it happen! Please? :)
    edited March 2010
    Well, if people keep buying them, and RockGamer Studios doesn't get tired of us, I would love to get more songs up there. We can use all the help we can get since we run our own label and do all of our own promotion. Tomorrow, when the song goes live in the game, I would really appreciate it if you guys could help us get the word out through facebook, twitter, or whatever else.

ROCK!
  • Thony_HedgehogThony_Hedgehog Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Oh yeah, Push Push (Lady Lightning) is an instant buy! But I'll have too wait...Ps3 ^^;
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Bryn, i will download it and will download the entire discography if it becomes available :D
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited March 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3541772 said:
    So awesome. Thanks again Bryn for allowing us to work on a certified rhythm game classic, and thanks all of you for checking it out!
    I have to ask, how much did you guys follow the chart from GHII because it felt REALLY familiar on guitar.
  • JordanonfireJordanonfire Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I guess I'm one of the few who are actually relieved there was no BRE.

Anyways, here's to hoping RBN songs start filtering in on the PS3 in about a month...
  • travmeatwadtravmeatwad Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    BrynCamaro;3542792 said:
    Well, if people keep buying them, and RockGamer Studios doesn't get tired of us, I would love to get more songs up there. We can use all the help we can get since we run our own label and do all of our own promotion. Tomorrow, when the song goes live in the game, I would really appreciate it if you guys could help us get the word out through facebook, twitter, or whatever else.

ROCK!
    Will do. Loving "Lady Lightning" on drums, by the way.