Worst thing about today's release...

RealMessiahRealMessiah Road Warrior
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I am assuming I will have to download the songs one by one? Are there any packs?

Probably only bad this first time as I don't see 100+ individual songs being released in the same day very often.

Comments

  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    RealMessiah;3541735 said:
    I am assuming I will have to download the songs one by one? Are there any packs?
    There are no packs in RBN.
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    worse than no packs: it doesn't let ANYONE outside of the US into the store, not even Canadians... hopefully a very temporary (glitch?) thing.... as i'm sure everyone on a 360 outside of the states felt like they had Christmas taken away from them at the last second
  • Redon26Redon26 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Zemanator;3541776 said:
    worse than no packs: it doesn't let ANYONE outside of the US into the store, not even Canadians... hopefully a very temporary (glitch?) thing.... as i'm sure everyone on a 360 outside of the states felt like they had Christmas taken away from them at the last second
    Yep, what's up with that? Is there any reason for it or is it just a bug?
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited March 2010
    We're closing the borders.
  • back_blowsback_blows Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    DrowGamer77;3541783 said:
    We're closing the borders.
    That's what you guys said about the US/Mexico border:p
  • zack10housezack10house Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Grr, I hate that I don't get paid til tomorrow. I finally got my Wounded Soul and Senses Fail! and JoCo and Tripolette to boot! I love RBN already
  • Jet BlankJet Blank Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Zemanator;3541776 said:
    worse than no packs: it doesn't let ANYONE outside of the US into the store, not even Canadians... hopefully a very temporary (glitch?) thing.... as i'm sure everyone on a 360 outside of the states felt like they had Christmas taken away from them at the last second
    I think it's a temporary glitch, at least that's the impression I'm getting now. Back when they said it would take weeks I was annoyed.
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Jet Blank;3541798 said:
    I think it's a temporary glitch, at least that's the impression I'm getting now. Back when they said it would take weeks I was annoyed.
    may have to do with the fact that XNA is only available to the US, and since the RBN store is still through XNA, since we dont have US-linked gamertags it's not letting us in
  • Happy DragonHappy Dragon Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I look forward to having the luxury to gripe about lack of packs in RBN one day.....March is a dumb time for Christmas anyways. :p
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    Zemanator;3541804 said:
    may have to do with the fact that XNA is only available to the US, and since the RBN store is still through XNA, since we dont have US-linked gamertags it's not letting us in
    XNA is available in more than just the US.
    HMXHenry;3541675 said:
    Regarding the RBN store outside the US, we're still plugging away at this and you should see some changes in the very near future. The RBN store should be supported in all regions where 1) RB DLC is supported and 2) XNA is supported. This includes US, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Sweden and Singapore. Keep posted to the in game store, the forums and our Twitter accounts for regular updates. Thanks for your patience!
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    XNA is not just in the US--I believe there is a good list of countries on which they are working. Canada, UK, some Europe and I think Singapore for all you Singapore RB fans out there!

    Edit: Thanks David :)
  • psymatiqpsymatiq Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    overall supported countrys with XNA :

    Currently supported countries: Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.

    http://creators.xna.com/en-US/membership
  • Erra93Erra93 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Finally! It's released to Sweden too xD
  • RealMessiahRealMessiah Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Happy Dragon;3541834 said:
    I look forward to having the luxury to gripe about lack of packs in RBN one day.....March is a dumb time for Christmas anyways. :p
    I wasn't griping about there not being packs, merely expressing that I am not looking forward to selecting 100+ songs one at a time for download. Not a huge deal but as someone who will be able to get into the store when I get home, it's one I have considered.

    Maybe I should just download this weeks DLC and 20 RBN songs tonight. Then I can get through those and move on to the next 20 until I get caught up...(I assume there will be releases daily at some point)


    Also, I'm wondering how Scorehero is going to work these songs in...I need to go check.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    RealMessiah;3541927 said:
    Also, I'm wondering how Scorehero is going to work these songs in...I need to go check.
    I'm fairly certain that SH is not going to be putting up scoreboards for any songs except the ones that were authored by their own team.
Sign In or Register to comment.