So what about the rest of EU(No RBN atm)?

psymatiqpsymatiq Opening Act
edited August 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Aight so the big boys of europe got RBN but still others dont.

Denmark,Norways,Netherlands and Ireland plus alot more dont have anything.

So we are just left out or what ?

Comments

• DrihscolDrihscol Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    no Australia.
    Rock band network has launched! But not for you.
    why the hell not harmonix!
    bastards.
  • psymatiqpsymatiq Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Drihscol;3543122 said:
    no Australia.
    Rock band network has launched! But not for you.
    why the hell not harmonix!
    bastards.
    found a list of countries that got XNA supported

Currently supported countries: Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.

Denmark and Aus is in there... so im wondering wth is up
  • CloudWolfCloudWolf Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I want my, I want my RBN
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    edited March 2010
  • DrihscolDrihscol Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    dont know if this is new, but when i try to get onto rbn, it stops showing the menus, and just loops the blue background movie.
  • MetalMerlinMetalMerlin Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    psymatiq;3543152 said:

Currently supported countries: Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.

That's the list of countries that XNA supports uploading games from. The list about who can use it is bigger:

The list of countries that the XNA Creators Club Online is currently offered in is Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States.

So... how about the folks like us finns that are in this larger list?
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited March 2010
    psymatiq;3543152 said:

RBN doesn't cover all XNA regions. The regions for RBN are: US, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Sweden, and Singapore
  • CloudWolfCloudWolf Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    trg007;3543306 said:
    RBN doesn't cover all XNA regions.
    I'm pretty sure the other regions will be added at a later point in time.

I'm really wondering why RBN hasn't opened for us yet, though. If HMX can open the store in Sweden and Singapore, surely it can't be that hard to open it for Australia, Netherlands and those other XNA regions as well?
  • st4t1c v01dst4t1c v01d Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I feel for you guys. Was so pissed when it wasn't available in Germany from the beginning and they told us we should get it in the coming WEEKS. But that was obviously wrong as it only took them a few hours. So I hope the rest of europe and the world gets it real soon!
  • IleleeIlelee Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Another finn here kinda pissed about the the whole situation. It's not just the that we are not going get the RBN most likely any time soon, but the facts that HMX didn't get their facts straigh earlier, hyping the RBN since last summer with the assumption that it will be available for XBOX in EU as whole. At least the the people with PS3 and WII got no-go information when it was first published. For us with XBOX, out of that very thin list of countries it has been very much like false promise, and to find out that we are screwed only when the system goes live just sucks big time.

I'm not making this end of the world though, I already have tons of songs to play and now I just have more time for other things than RB (like playing real instruments). Inside though, I feel like a kid who's candy just got stolen :(
  • deathjunior6deathjunior6 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Ilelee;3543350 said:

I feel like a kid who's candy just got stolen :(
    That's a perfect analogy for how I feel right now :( (livin' in Australia)
  • psymatiqpsymatiq Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Would love to hear from HMX atleast make twet about if we are shafted. Heck where i am i can see Sweden (Denmark) and they got RBN.
  • FuriousMachineFuriousMachine Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    psymatiq;3544061 said:
    Heck where i am i can see Sweden (Denmark) and they got RBN.
    I can't see Sweden from where I am, but that is due to the fact that I'm in Oslo and I'm nearsighted. We're in the same boat, buddy.

Check out my posts in this thread.

Short summary: As far as I can tell, if you can purchase XNA content (Indie games) you get RBN. If not, no RBN for you (even if you can SELL XNA content, which is true for both our countries).

EDIT: This means that HMX can do little about it. MS is probably working on getting XNA to as many countries as possible, but I'm guessing our governments are to blame for the delay.
  • TellekampzTellekampz Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    GOGOGO TO THE NETHERLANDS COME HERE YOU DIRTY XBN

Sorry, it pisses me off, i have xbox 360 and a mate of me has a ps3.. He can buy songs from Rock Band Network, and I can not -.-
  • CaptainKickerCaptainKicker Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Create a US gamertag and buy from that. Simplistic.
  • ShibariShibari Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Yeah create a gamertag for a country that has RBN and buy some points for it and gogo. I am Finnish and been using RBN for a good time now :)
  • CaptainKickerCaptainKicker Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Shibari;3985275 said:
    Yeah create a gamertag for a country that has RBN and buy some points for it and gogo. I am Finnish and been using RBN for a good time now :)
    Yeah, im danish and i've used that method for a while too, and it works out great.
  • TellekampzTellekampz Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    Ah I see, thanks a lot!

I am changing my windows live ID to United Kingdom so I can use my gamertag and the MS points for the rbn songs! :D:D
  • Metal_Freak219Metal_Freak219 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    There is one easy solution for everyone in Countrys that don't get RBN to be able to get it whenever they want. I'm from Ireland and I have 104 RBN songs now at this moment :p
  • edited August 2010
    Please don't bump threads that are several months old AND whose questions have been addressed elsewhere.

As has been mentioned, we're working with our colleagues at MS to bring RBN to as many XNA countries and territories as we can.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.