Yay For Leaderboards, so We Can Approximate How Well These Sell

MisterSchulzMisterSchulz Road Warrior
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Yay for leaderboards for many reasons, but in particular because we can see how well some of these RBN songs sell. I'm very curious how well they will perform relative to themselves and normal DLC.

Just browsing at the number of entries for Guitar on some of the songs that i've gotten at least:

- Push Push (Lady Lightning) & The Future Soon (J Coulton) are selling well (130+ guitar entries)
- The Shins - Australia & Of Montreal were around 90ish
- Little Black Backpack 70ish
- DnA Evolution & The Slip - Children of December are around 30ish
- Longwave & Furly & Bojibian & Blackmarket are around 10 or less..

Hopefully some of these stat gurus that we have on here will be able to fashion something sexy to determine sales stats as we go on.

Comments

• MisterSchulzMisterSchulz Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Any guesses as to what the top selling song from this Launch group will be?
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited March 2010
    Flogging Molly will likely be the biggest seller out of this launch group, being a name band at 80 MSP.
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    the 3 Steve Vai songs sold over 125 at least, looking at guitar leaderboards...
    I think that is a very good start, and i hope someone makes a master thread of how well songs are selling.
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited March 2010
    out of the launch group my bet is on flogging molly....if not then one of the vai songs........most likely for the love of god
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    broncosfan06;3543287 said:
    out of the launch group my bet is on flogging molly....if not then one of the vai songs........most likely for the love of god
    For the Love of God is not the most sold of the 3 based on leaderboard.
    And im surprised the LIVE Flogging Molly sold almost twice(250 on leaderboard) as Requiem for a Dying Song
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited March 2010
    The leaderboards are being pretty slow in updating..none my vox scores for the 49 songs I bought had shown up as of about 6 hours after I began playing through the songs. I also was under the impression there weren't going to be any leaderboards for RBN so it was a pleasant surprise!
  • deathjunior6deathjunior6 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    trg007;3543321 said:
    The leaderboards are being pretty slow in updating..none my vox scores for the 49 songs I bought had shown up as of about 6 hours after I began playing through the songs. I also was under the impression there weren't going to be any leaderboards for RBN so it was a pleasant surprise!
    You have bought 49 songs already 0_0
  • Jet BlankJet Blank Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    solidsnakejt;3543295 said:

And im surprised the LIVE Flogging Molly sold almost twice(250 on leaderboard) as Requiem for a Dying Song
    Probably because Drunken Lullabies is their most famous song. I'm hoping we get more of them in the future - What's Left Of The Flag and The Kilburn High Road would be epic.
  • G_tarRoCK3RG_tarRoCK3R Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    deathjunior6;3543426 said:
    You have bought 49 songs already 0_0
    I bought 30.....(Skipped the $2 songs)
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited March 2010
    Yeah I've got almost 30 songs already.

I'm hitting gameflop today to take advantage of their 50% trade in deal to get more points for more songs :)
  • MrJarpoMrJarpo Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    noble;3543474 said:
    Yeah I've got almost 30 songs already.

I'm hitting gameflop today to take advantage of their 50% trade in deal to get more points for more songs :)
    I'm doing the same today. I have a couple copies of mass effect 2 and a copy of Dante's Inferno that I got super cheap due to a Toys R Us sale glitch. Ended up getting four games including Battlefield BC2 for $75. Gonna trade a couple in for $40 each, buy some points, and I'll be playing my heart out all weekend.