RBN New Release thread.

Comments

• T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    The Rock Band Network has an article on Wikipedia. But the editors are currently disucussing if it would be viable to actually maintain records of all the releases since there's no solid source of information when new songs hit (at least at this time).
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for this.
    Is trg007 closing his "songs for launch" thread? I read he was going to.

Nice to see Cetan Clawson finally get into the store....got my mojo on for some blues
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited March 2010
    3 definite purchases and a couple of other probables, great follow up to opening day.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited March 2010
    "Terrorhorse", the price depends on how soon I get it...
  • agentcoop007agentcoop007 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    JoCo "Code Monkeys"!
    Damn I miss that show. I'm honestly more excited about this, then any of the songs they announced this morning for the normal store.
    I like this thread, its going to be very important as I see releases getting up on the network many times a day.
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    my god i can sense the epicness of RBN miles away...
    just imagine if there is an average of 5-10 new songs a day.

and with over 300 artist in the pipeline already my guess is we will hit 1000songs by summer lol.
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    solidsnakejt;3543859 said:

and with over 300 artist in the pipeline already my guess is we will hit 1000songs by summer lol.
    Way too much, god damnit
    edited March 2010
    solidsnakejt;3543859 said:

Once this initial batch gets released I would expect 10-15 a week on average, not 5-10 a day. Sometimes there will be more then that but unless we get an influx of testers that is where I would set my expectations.
  • agentcoop007agentcoop007 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I wish I could be a tester at a cheeper rate then a programer, I'd pay half rate $50a year to be restricted to testing only.
  • Fraz_merchFraz_merch Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    "Packet Flier" by Terrorhorse is one of the hardest songs on guitar and drums so far! People looking for a great challenge should buy!
    edited March 2010
    agentcoop007;3543991 said:
    I wish I could be a tester at a cheeper rate then a programer, I'd pay half rate $50a year to be restricted to testing only.
    You can pay $50 for 4 months, not really that big a difference.
  • big art cabrerabig art cabrera Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Can anybody please tell me how many of today's rbn releases are priced at 80 ms pts? I bought all of yesterdays songs that were priced at 80 and found it to be a great bargin. Thanks in advance.
  • JormJorm Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    CODE MONKEY!

Leaving work early now. :D
  • Fraz_merchFraz_merch Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Terrorhorse is only 80 msp
  • jfh2112jfh2112 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Jorm;3544166 said:
    CODE MONKEY!

Leaving work early now. :D
    Already gone.

I'm glad this showed up today; I feared it might have taken a few more days than this. Most excellent.
  • pong0814pong0814 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    "Code Monkey" is now up? Man, and I thought I was done with my RBN purchases for this week early this morning.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited March 2010
    big art cabrera;3544114 said:
    Can anybody please tell me how many of today's rbn releases are priced at 80 ms pts? I bought all of yesterdays songs that were priced at 80 and found it to be a great bargin. Thanks in advance.

Looks like only 2 of the 11 added today are 160pts.

The rest are 80.

The two in question :

Code Monkey
    White Heat.

You can look here for pricing info on all the songs.

http://www.plasticaxe.com/rbn-vault/
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    pong0814;3544226 said:
    "Code Monkey" is now up? Man, and I thought I was done with my RBN purchases for this week early this morning.
    It's up on the store, but it's listed as 0MSP and won't download.
  • BaZBaZ Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Code Monkey seems to be working fine, for me at least.
  • Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Rock Band Network. Because we have more DLC before 7am than Guitar Hero in one month
    edited March 2010
    Doom878;3544451 said:
    Rock Band Network. Because we have more DLC before 7am than Guitar Hero in one month

HA!
    edited March 2010
    BaZ;3544429 said:
    Code Monkey seems to be working fine, for me at least.
    Really? I'm still getting error messages for the songs listed as 0MSP on the RBN store and the Marketplace.
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for starting this! I can keep up with the songs I download each day!
  • Mcmax3000Mcmax3000 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Thom1234;3544933 said:
    Really? I'm still getting error messages for the songs listed as 0MSP on the RBN store and the Marketplace.
    Same thing is happening to me...
  • XenigmaXenigma Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    So I guess the original post will feature a rotating list of the newest songs? Very cool! I suppose maximum post size could come into play, but we shouldn't need the lists of new releases around for too long anyway. Once the original deluge of 105 is gone, it should be able to fit 2+ weeks of releases without much trouble.

Will be keeping track of this post, thanks noble!
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Doom878;3544451 said:
    lol, and the funny thing is when Rockband release an album as regular DLC this is already more or on par with GH DLC in a month.:p

at least people that play GH have more money for something other than music lol
  • pong0814pong0814 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Thom1234;3544933 said:
    Same case for me as of this moment. I'm thinking it's only an issue for non-U.S. 360 users (Canadian user here). I logged into the RBN store using my U.S. account, and the 4 songs listed as 0 MSP when I was logged on to my usual (Canadian) account are showing their actual prices (80/160 MSP). Alas, I have no MSP on my U.S. account as of this moment. Hope they get this fixed tomorrow. Can't wait to get this and "Demon Woman"!
    edited March 2010
    Demon Woman and Approach the Podium are up on XBLM....

And they don't work for non-Americans.

Again.
    edited March 2010
    Hmmm...if Demon woman just popped up then that means it takes about 3 days from a song being approved to appear in the store.

I was the last one to review Demon Woman before it was approved and that was Wednesday afternoon.

I'll get the list updated.
  • zack10housezack10house Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Thom1234;3546020 said:
    Demon Woman and Approach the Podium are up on XBLM....

And they don't work for non-Americans.

Again.
    Approach the podium is the Winds Of Plague song, correct? ****ing awesome. I'll have to download when I get off work
This discussion has been closed.