RBN New Release thread.

Comments

• Deeznutzs27Deeznutzs27 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    mantras;3552450 said:
    who knows about all EMI releases, but yeah I bet this track will be 240. Maybe they'll reduce the price in the following quarter if it is...
    I like BWBW but I can't justify the premium price.
    On top of that the chart is a bit of a snoozer on guitar IMO.. I have found a boatload of amazing fun charts at the 80pt price point so i see no need to support that price.
  • jond76jond76 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    LuigiHann;3552315 said:
    I don't think there even has to be a "boycott," people are just going to not buy it.

Now I'm worried they'll do the same for "Dancing With Myself," which will be a bit harder to refrain from buying, but still not really worth an extra dollar
    Dancing WIth Myself is a must buy. Even for $3... good thing MS points dont look like money. Ha.
  • Deeznutzs27Deeznutzs27 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    mantras;3552450 said:
    who knows about all EMI releases, but yeah I bet this track will be 240. Maybe they'll reduce the price in the following quarter if it is...
    I like BWBW but I can't justify the premium price.
    On top of that the chart is a bit of a snoozer on guitar IMO.. I have found a boatload of amazing fun charts at the 80pt price point so i see no need to support that price.
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited March 2010
    back_blows;3552424 said:
    I'm guessing that Bullet with Butterfly Wings will also be 240 MSP. That stinks. After I had such high hopes for EMI too.
    Yeah, it would be really unfortunate to see other EMI songs $3, we'll see what happens.
  • darthsmurfxdarthsmurfx Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Flight of the Conchords!!!!!!

(I think that statement speaks for itself)
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited March 2010
    I could probably see Bullet With Butterfly Wings selling slightly well, but I can't say the same for the other two with a $3, let alone a $2 price tag (trust me, I've played online a lot, nobody has Blondie and Billy Idol DLC). Hopefully there will be a notable lack of sales, that EMI will eventually come to their senses and make their songs more accessible in the future.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Errr, the new songs still aren't downloading for non-USA territories. Even Mordecai, which was released yesterday.
  • west siidewest siide Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Great work Noble - this is exactly the type of thread we needed.

There is just no repository currently noting the release of new songs for RBN.
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited March 2010
    The Project Hate MCMXCIX – “Descend Into The Eternal Pits Of Possession”

has just been added to the list of approved songs on the creators site.....look for it soon

hardest drum song ive ever seen.......period......10 minutes of pure craziness
    edited March 2010
    broncosfan06;3553581 said:
    hardest drum song ive ever seen.......period......10 minutes of pure craziness
    It can't be harder than Packet Flier.
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited March 2010
    Thom1234;3553585 said:
    It can't be harder than Packet Flier.
    hmmmm i would say due to the length of the song that it is
    edited March 2010
    broncosfan06;3553594 said:
    hmmmm i would say due to the length of the song that it is
    Does it start with 14nps blasts with no way to get overdrive before them? If not, then I'm sure it'll be easier to pass than Packet Flier, since you can flail your way through blasts if you have OD.

However, I'm sure it's a real test of endurance, given that it's a 10-minute Death Metal song.
  • BaZBaZ Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Just tried out Africa by Quartered. Very fun song, imo.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited March 2010
    All this talk of Packet Flier makes me want to play the song Mexican Flyer, but sadly they are apparently unrelated
  • PiscasisPiscasis Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Mordecai... *drools*. I'm so excited that Btbam is putting songs on RBN. Mordecai is my favorite song from The Silent Circus album. Hopefully we will see more Btbam in the future, like perhaps Selkies or Obfuscation. So much good music in RBN, this alone will stimulate North America's economy with all the money being payed for these awesome songs coming daily.
  • KnucklesdudeKnucklesdude Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Africa by Quartered is now one of my favorite Rock Band songs of all time. You should check it out, especially if you're a drummer!
  • weeyooweeyoo Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Piscasis;3554249 said:
    Mordecai... *drools*. I'm so excited that Btbam is putting songs on RBN. Mordecai is my favorite song from The Silent Circus album. Hopefully we will see more Btbam in the future, like perhaps Selkies or Obfuscation. So much good music in RBN, this alone will stimulate North America's economy with all the money being payed for these awesome songs coming daily.
    Yeah I'm hoping we get Alaska, Obfuscation, The Decade of Statues and LOTS more! I will buy ANY BTBAM released.
  • ExayleExayle Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    The sheer fact that August Burns Red and Underoath are in play-testing has me rather stoked. I believe we received... 08 releases, in just today. Amazing.
  • DekarTheDragoonDekarTheDragoon Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Sweet, Destructive Device by Mindflow is up. Can't speak for the charts yet but for a buck I'll be getting it since I like the tune.
  • Fuelie79Fuelie79 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Where are all of the Wind-Up songs? They're my most anticipated, and some of them were some of the first in playtesting. Why are they taking so long to go through?
    edited March 2010
    Knucklesdude;3554251 said:
    Africa by Quartered is now one of my favorite Rock Band songs of all time. You should check it out, especially if you're a drummer!
    The fact that all these incredible drum songs (Africa, Destructive Device, Descend into the Eternal Pits of Possession, Life Unworthy of Life, Mordecai,) are all coming out, but can't be downloaded by anyone outside of the US makes me :(
  • KonadorKonador Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Thom1234;3554861 said:
    The fact that all these incredible drum songs (Africa, Destructive Device, Descend into the Eternal Pits of Possession, Life Unworthy of Life, Mordecai,) are all coming out, but can't be downloaded by anyone outside of the US makes me :(
    It's Wednesday now and still can't download :(
  • Backwards MarathonBackwards Marathon Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Exayle;3554403 said:
    The sheer fact that August Burns Red and Underoath are in play-testing has me rather stoked. I believe we received... 08 releases, in just today. Amazing.
    What? You serious? What songs? I want barbarian.
  • ExayleExayle Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Marianas Trench from ABR.
    Writing on the Walls by Underoath.

Sorry to disappoint, but I think both will be welcome additions, regardless. Assuming the peer reviews go smoothly, they should both be popping up any day now.

Almost makes up for the Lady Gaga DLC, I'd say.
    Almost.
  • TKSTKS Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Exayle;3554927 said:
    Marianas Trench from ABR.
    Writing on the Walls by Underoath.

Sorry to disappoint, but I think both will be welcome additions, regardless. Assuming the peer reviews go smoothly, they should both be popping up any day now.

Almost makes up for the Lady Gaga DLC, I'd say.
    Almost.
    yay! I've been wanting that Underoath song forever. I'm happy now.:)
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I need this thing on PS3, stat!
    edited March 2010
    Konador;3554884 said:
    It's Wednesday now and still can't download :(
    HMX and MS either aren't aware that the problem is persisting, or haven't worked out how to fix it.

Just wait, and hopefully they might do something about it.
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    At this rate I'll be rockin' Rock Band 3 before I can play crabcore.
  • KonadorKonador Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Thom1234;3555074 said:
    HMX and MS either aren't aware that the problem is persisting, or haven't worked out how to fix it.

Just wait, and hopefully they might do something about it.
    Yeh, I know they know, and they managed to fix Friday's songs on Monday, so I guess I was just hoping Monday's songs would be fixed within 1 working day too!

They're doing a great job, however long it takes :)
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Blondie's Atomic is finally in playtesting.
This discussion has been closed.