Website listing RBN songs and prices.

ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Don't know if this is going to be updated regularly, or if this is just a one time thing, but here you go :

http://www.plasticaxe.com/rbn-vault/

Comments

• RidethePiggyRidethePiggy Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Oh sweet, I like this!
  • yaniv297yaniv297 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    man that's great, thanks
  • yaniv297yaniv297 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    by the "release date" sorting option, seems like he's going to update it.

I hope he'll include a genre sorting option...
  • CrazyIvanCrazyIvan Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Sweet! Very useful site.
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited March 2010
    great site i also found this site:

http://rockbandaide.com/rbn-songs/

though yours lists the mp3s on amazon and itunes......thats pretty sweet
  • Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Isn't Aide Noble's site?
  • RealMessiahRealMessiah Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Man, I finally have to quit buying everything. I did it yesterday and will pick up today's tracks but if there are going to be 70-100 tracks a week, I am not going to be able to keep up and wouldn't have time for all of them anyway.

This is pretty awesome. I wish I had endless funds and time to play them all though ha.
  • BaZBaZ Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    I'd guess only around 15 a week at best. But still yeah, I don't think this system was made for people to buy everything, lol
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited March 2010
    Doom878;3544472 said:
    Isn't Aide Noble's site?

No that's not me.

I have no Rock Band sites.

I'm just a tester, player, and hell of a model american :p
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited March 2010
    RealMessiah;3544503 said:
    Man, I finally have to quit buying everything. I did it yesterday and will pick up today's tracks but if there are going to be 70-100 tracks a week, I am not going to be able to keep up and wouldn't have time for all of them anyway.

This is pretty awesome. I wish I had endless funds and time to play them all though ha.

It's going to slow down.

We can only get about 6 or songs through a day(and that's if everyone is hammering down.)

Normal day you might get 1-4 depending on how many testers are on, and how close songs are to being finished.

Monday will be the best day for releases I'm guessing, becaue we all bust ass during the weekends and get about 15-20 songs done during that period.
    edited March 2010
    BaZ;3544507 said:
    I'd guess only around 15 a week at best. But still yeah, I don't think this system was made for people to buy everything, lol
    No, I am realizing that real quickly.

I am glad I got the influx of 120+ songs yesterday and today though, and it will be good to be able to do that once in a while. I needed something to get me going again in this game. New songs (especially a large volume) always help.

The other limitation would obviously be HD size. I have a little under 50 left on my 120 but I know I have at least two games installed so I can play from my drive. I guess I'm safe there for a while. Still hoping MS puts out a 240HD stand alone.
    edited March 2010
    noble;3544538 said:
    It's going to slow down.

We can only get about 6 or songs through a day(and that's if everyone is hammering down.)

Normal day you might get 1-4 depending on how many testers are on, and how close songs are to being finished.

Monday will be the best day for releases I'm guessing, becaue we all bust ass during the weekends and get about 15-20 songs done during that period.
    That's some very good information you just gave. Thank you. Looking forward to seeing where this RBN can go.
  • HelloMasterHelloMaster Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Really useful page, I hope they keep it updated :)

(And if they were to ya know, maybe, like, add difficulty ratings to it, that'd be even sweeter!)

I didn't realize stuff would be coming out near-daily. The big push yesterday, and already new stuff today. I hope the audience is there for all these folks. Even if its just a few tracks a day, with that kind of volume, it seems like a lot of stuff could get overlooked entirely. My best to everyone involved.
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited March 2010
    This is nice. I hope they keep it updated. The way the RBN store is now, it's already hard for me to tell which songs are new and which aren't, just because of the sheer number of songs already available and the fact the store in general works a little different from the normal RB store.
    HelloMaster;3544602 said:
    I hope the audience is there for all these folks. Even if its just a few tracks a day, with that kind of volume, it seems like a lot of stuff could get overlooked entirely. My best to everyone involved.
    That's honestly my problem with RBN. With the HMX official DLC, they release few enough (10-15 generally at max) a week that I can check out all songs to know for sure what I want. With this many, it's going to be really easy to miss an indie or lesser known artist that is good. That disappoints me, because even with the official HMX DLC, I've discovered lots of great artists.
  • UltraceUltrace Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    This is an extremely handy webpage, especially for those looking to track what has come out since their last purchases or downloads... For instance we grabbed all 105 of the launch demos yesterday, but now we can easily spot the new ones... Very nice.
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited March 2010
    Ultrace;3544630 said:
    This is an extremely handy webpage, especially for those looking to track what has come out since their last purchases or downloads... For instance we grabbed all 105 of the launch demos yesterday, but now we can easily spot the new ones... Very nice.
    That's a good idea. Instead of picking and choosing demos to download, maybe I should download them all to at least start to get an idea if I'm going to like it or not. Some songs you can tell pretty much right away if you're not going to like it.
    edited March 2010
    HelloMaster;3544602 said:
    Really useful page, I hope they keep it updated :)

(And if they were to ya know, maybe, like, add difficulty ratings to it, that'd be even sweeter!)

I didn't realize stuff would be coming out near-daily. The big push yesterday, and already new stuff today. I hope the audience is there for all these folks. Even if its just a few tracks a day, with that kind of volume, it seems like a lot of stuff could get overlooked entirely. My best to everyone involved.
    This is exactly what my worry is. They need a new influx of players by putting out a disc for the platform. Hell, they should put out a free Rock Band platform game with a short track listing already on the disc then people would still need to buy the peripherals, but free games sell really well.
  • drag_racerdrag_racer Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I think is what may help, is each week have a "RBN DLC you are buying week of XX/XX" with links to youtube videos to preview the songs for the the songs that have youtube videos. Worst case there's probably a myspace page for the other bands with previews on there. Rather than the one for the normal DLC which just lists the songs and has a list to the announcement.
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited March 2010
    Ultrace;3544630 said:
    jeccaneko;3544637 said:
    That's a good idea. Instead of picking and choosing demos to download, maybe I should download them all to at least start to get an idea if I'm going to like it or not. Some songs you can tell pretty much right away if you're not going to like it.
    yeah, i do the same thing. i'll delete demos that do not interest me at all.

btw, they are keeping it updated, and I'm gonna keep track of all my songs! :)
  • PaperMario21PaperMario21 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    and here we have first song officially in the "reggae" genre :)
  • XinZXinZ Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    RealMessiah;3544539 said:
    No, I am realizing that real quickly.

I am glad I got the influx of 120+ songs yesterday and today though, and it will be good to be able to do that once in a while. I needed something to get me going again in this game. New songs (especially a large volume) always help.

The other limitation would obviously be HD size. I have a little under 50 left on my 120 but I know I have at least two games installed so I can play from my drive. I guess I'm safe there for a while. Still hoping MS puts out a 250HD stand alone.
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4529-Separate-Xbox-360-250GB-HDD-Removed-From-GameStop.html

This article is saying gamestop screwed up about the 250gb HDD, but there are a lot of rumors that we'll get a stand alone around the end of this month.