"Can't download at this time. Try again later"?

korahnkorahn Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I hopped onto RBN and saw Jonathan Coulton's Code Monkey available. when I go in, it shows at 0 ms points and if I choose purchase (or even download trial) it tells me that it can't be downloaded at this time.

Comments

• Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Three other songs released today are suffering from this as well; I'm sure HMX/MS will fix it ASAP.
  • SpikbeatzSpikbeatz Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    so the RBN is up and running and users can purchase songs now right? I tried this last night but it said it wasn't available at this time.
  • Tomstar42Tomstar42 Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    It only happens with the free songs.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Tomstar42;3544244 said:
    It only happens with the free songs.
    It's because they aren't meant to be free. I think all the songs affected by the bug are meant to be 80MSP.
  • PlexShawPlexShaw Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    korahn;3544126 said:
    I hopped onto RBN and saw Jonathan Coulton's Code Monkey available. when I go in, it shows at 0 ms points and if I choose purchase (or even download trial) it tells me that it can't be downloaded at this time.
    Getting the same. Trying the purchase it dumps the game back to the main menu. I really want the song too. Sort it HMX! :D
  • DarkPenfoldDarkPenfold Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I've been crying out for Code Monkey ever since Skullcrusher Mountain hit the music store... only to be cruelly denied by this stupid database bug. Dammit!