Download Again not an option...

RealMessiahRealMessiah Road Warrior
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
So yesterday I had a couple of frozen downloads. One was a regular DLC song and the other was from RBN. I cancelled them and was still having an issue when everything else was done so I was just going to do them again today.

I was able to do the regular DLC song again, but there is no option for Download Again on the RBN song.

I'm guessing this is a bug or a glitch? Surely we get more than one shot at downloading those too...

Anyway, has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• G_tarRoCK3RG_tarRoCK3R Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I see download again in the store.....You looking somewhere else?
  • RealMessiahRealMessiah Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    G_tarRoCK3R;3545186 said:
    I see download again in the store.....You looking somewhere else?
    No. In the RBN Store. None of the songs I downloaded yesterday say "Download Again" except for the regular DLC song I had to re-do today. I was able to re-download that.

The RBN songs I downloaded today still have a download again option but none of the ones I got yesterday have it.
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Or just go to your download history, I had to cancel Senses Fail and went to download history for mine.
    edited March 2010
    NOTE: this is totally unrelated but I really like the RBN icon in the song list. Stands out nicely. I downloaded for so long yesterday I never played anything so only saw it now for the first time.
    edited March 2010
    siee;3545191 said:
    Or just go to your download history, I had to cancel Senses Fail and went to download history for mine.
    Good call. I didn't think about that. I will just go grab it there.
    edited March 2010
    siee;3545191 said:
    Like a charm...thanks.

Still wondering about that Download Again option though.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    It's a round about way...but download the demo again (The option exists) then play the demo and redownload that way.