HOPOs not showing up in Reaper?

GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hey, I was wondering how come it'll only show HOPOs if they're hold notes? it doesn't show them for regular ones?

Comments

• trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited March 2010
    Do you mean forced HOPOs? The preview window has a glitch where it doesn't show forced HOPOs if the force on/off marker starts exactly where the note is, though those HOPOs still work properly in the game. You can force it to show them by starting the force on/off marker a little bit before the note that you want to force, but again, it'll work fine in-game either way.
  • GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Oh, yeah, I meant forced HOPOS. I tried it, and it works , thanks. I need to be able to see them to make sure it looks right and I want to do that before I finish the entire song.

I have another question, If I make 1 force HOPO on going over 2 notes, will both be HOPOs or do I need 2 separate force HOPO ons?
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited March 2010
    GeneralGilliam;3546088 said:
    I have another question, If I make 1 force HOPO on going over 2 notes, will both be HOPOs or do I need 2 separate force HOPO ons?
    If there is a group of consecutive notes you can draw one long force HOPO note to cover all of them.