Full Of Confusion

frankummsfrankumms Opening Act
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I thought i read that its updated daily, is this true or not??

and wheres the smashing pumpkins, they were announced launch day(ik not for launch day) but i expected them within a day or 2, and what songs are they doing any way

Comments

• Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited March 2010
    frankumms;3546833 said:
    but i expected them within a day or 2, and what songs are they doing any way
    Why did you expect them in a day or 2? The process from start to finish can take weeks or months.

The song is "Bullet with Butterfly Wings"
  • snwns26snwns26 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    It's going to be at least a couple weeks, nowhere did anything say that it was launch dlc.
  • frankummsfrankumms Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Casto21;3546839 said:
    Why did you expect them in a day or 2? The process from start to finish can take weeks or months.

The song is "Bullet with Butterfly Wings"
    snwns26;3546843 said:
    It's going to be at least a couple weeks, nowhere did anything say that it was launch dlc.
    Thanks for the song, surprised its only one

and i thought it would be comming soon because in the article it lists smashing pumpkins as comming soon

and yes ik it was not launch dlc but in the launch article it said smashing pumpkins were comming soon

also i still wanna know... updated daily weekly or idk hourly?!!?
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    The RBN Store is updated when HMX wants to update it. They've said it will be regular for the first few weeks, but as productivity slows, they'll update it less regularly.

The Xbox Live Marketplace is updated daily, and the new RBN songs are uploaded there.

So, the four songs that came out today are on the XBLM, but probably won't show up on the in-game store until Monday.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    frankumms;3546852 said:
    also i still wanna know... updated daily weekly or idk hourly?!!?
    Daily if there is enough content for a daily update. If not, then it might skip a day (or a couple of days or whatever).

And I think the Pumpkins song just entered playtest recently, so don't expect it to go Live for several weeks.