RBN Songs

GeeForce11GeeForce11 Opening Act
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I wish there would be chart previews for the RBN songs to browse on the web. I hate the in-game store browsing :(

Should put up polls and see what people buy and what's popular out there for easier decision :)

Comments

• GothStanGothStan Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    I don't know if you know this but you can download a demo of each song not just preview it. I haven't tried it myself yet because the songs I bought were ones I liked the sound of. I hope that helps a little.
  • BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited March 2010
    GothStan;3547818 said:
    I don't know if you know this but you can download a demo of each song not just preview it. I haven't tried it myself yet because the songs I bought were ones I liked the sound of. I hope that helps a little.
    This. You can download a demo track for each song that consists of the first minute or 35% of the song(whichever comes first).
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    GeeForce11;3547812 said:
    I wish there would be chart previews for the RBN songs to browse on the web. I hate the in-game store browsing :(
    Many bands and authoring companies do post chart previews of RBN songs on the web. Search around Youtube, you'll find a bunch, or check this thread:
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177168
  • benginobengino Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Just out of curiosity, wouldn't all RBN questions and polls be better suited for the actual RBN section?
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Most of them have videos on youtube - just search "rock band network" and you'll find them by "sort by date".