Can't play my Hold Steady track

vash25vash25 Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
So I checked out RBN recently and found myself buying a lot of tracks. Yesterday I picked up songs I knew I was going to get without previewing (Of Montreal, Hold Steady, Bang Camero ect). I could have swore I got the Hold Steady track, but when I looked today it said I'd not purchased it. Never having a problem with Rock Band I bought it again (thinking I was mistaken about buying it in the first place). However, afterwards it didn't indicate I'd bought it! On top of that, it's listed as a demo so I couldn't even play it today. I wasn't keeping track of my points so I can't say if I were charged twice. Honestly it's not a huge deal, I just want to play it!

Comments

• Thrasher9294Thrasher9294 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Bummer. It's a great track.

If there's anything I could suggest, it'd be play it as a demo, wait until the demo ends, and then purchase it when it comes up to say "Buy Song". Then buy it.

It's most likely not the fact that you already bought it once.
  • pong0814pong0814 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I would suggest checking your download history in the 360 dashboard. If you have only downloaded the Demo, it should say "Trial Version - Sequestered in Memphis". The full song should say, "Full Song - Sequestered in Memphis". If you have the "Full Song - Sequestered in Memphis" file in your hard drive and it's only coming up as the demo version on your game, I'm not really sure how to go from here. Let us know what you find.
  • vash25vash25 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    I played the demo then selected buy. That did it. Thanks for the help!
  • pong0814pong0814 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Good to hear that worked for you! That song was one of my day one RBN purchases and I really do enjoy it. I hope it sells enough to warrant more songs from the Hold Steady!
  • howieduenhowieduen Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I flippin' love playing/singing this song. I'm so glad it was a Day 1 RBN song.