RBN ( the nederlands ) Question

zenithteamzenithteam Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
hy all i'm trying to connect to RBN from the nederlands

for some reason it loads and tells me that my country is not supported

and sometimes it loads and notting happens just a band playing a song
and i have to fully restart my xbox 360

so my question is ... is there support for RBN in the nederlands and if yes why is the store tripping on me:eek:

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    zenithteam;3551690 said:
    hy all i'm trying to connect to RBN from the nederlands

for some reason it loads and tells me that my country is not supported

and sometimes it loads and notting happens just a band playing a song and i have to fully restart my xbox 360

so my question is ... is there support for RBN in the nederlands and if yes why is the store tripping on me:eek:
    Unfortunately, there is not. There is only partial XNA support in the Netherlands right now. Developers in the Netherlands can sell Indie Games (which is what RBN songs are), but players in the Netherlands cannot purchase them.
    In which regions are Xbox LIVE Indie Games available for purchase?
    Consumers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Japan, Sweden, Singapore and Spain are able to download Xbox LIVE Indie Games for purchase. We are continually working to add additional regions.

Developers from which countries are able to sell their games?

XNA Creators Club Online Premium members in Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, and the United States are able to sell their games. We are continually working to add additional regions, but these are the only countries were XNA Creators Club Online is enabled to pay their residents.
  • zenithteamzenithteam Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    well if thats true then it sucks for me
    it was hard to come bay for the game to i needed to bay it for a online consol store and it cost ne 80 euros roftly 95$

but still i have about 600 DLC to download till then i hope that RBn is avalable here

htnxs for your info m8t:rolleyes:
  • CloudWolfCloudWolf Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    You can use an US account to download RBN stuff, though. I did that.
    edited March 2010
    how am i gone get a us account then !!!!!!
  • D00mfighter1D00mfighter1 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Or use an UK account, because then you can get the European MS Points and you don't have to get special points that work on USA account's.
    edited March 2010
    so i need to git a live account from ( ****@live.co.uk )
    xbox live and MS point to get this **** to Work

will there was a announce that RB3 is coming out on fokgamers
    ill just wait for that

i am not gone spent more then 60 euros for a track list of +100 songs and 90% sucks