Any video of: Fade Away by Of Last Resort?

ReygnierReygnier Opening Act
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hey!

I'm on the fence on buying Fade Away by Of Last Resort.

It sounds cool but I would like to see a video of the guitar chart on Expert to see if I'll get it or not.

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    You can see the hardest part in the demo, as well as pretty much what the whole song looks like outside the solo. I definately recommend it; very fun song if you can pass it.

I would love to upload a video, but don't have the means to.
  • ReygnierReygnier Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I love really hard songs, and I can pass them and 5 star all of them (including DLC) and Gold star most, but I'm between getting this song or two equally awesome songs for the same price... BAAAAH why people decided on making them more expensive? >.<
  • ReygnierReygnier Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Bump...
    Can someone that has bought the song upload a video of this song? I'm eager to see why it's devil-horned on guitar but can't find a video about it.
  • dbproductionzdbproductionz Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    I just found this video capture on youtube for the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9G3iF7Lu6A
  • QuazifujiQuazifuji Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Reygnier;3556322 said:
    Bump...
    Can someone that has bought the song upload a video of this song? I'm eager to see why it's devil-horned on guitar but can't find a video about it.
    The video works, but as DragoonXD said, if you play the demo you'll find out why it's devil tier. (And you can know that the crazy part in the demo also shows up several more times, along with a fairly challenging solo).