Descend Into the Eternal Pits of Possession It's OUT!!!

ReygnierReygnier Opening Act
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Descend Into the Eternal Pits of Possession by The Project Hate MCMXCIX, *catches breath, has just been released!!

Grab it while it's hot! ;)

For those who don't know, it's the song that's 10 minutes long.

Also... IT'S ONLY 1 FREAKING DOLLAR!!!

Link: http://www.rockband.com/songs/UGC_5001538

Comments

• ImmortalAbbathImmortalAbbath Opening Act
    edited March 2010
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited March 2010
    I'm not much of a metal fan and I really enjoyed this song while in test. Expert drums beat me down but I really liked the hard chart.

For $1 it's a definite buy. Amazing.
  • snwns26snwns26 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I'll definitely get this, even if it means I'll have to play with No Fail on.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
  • hiddenzombie013hiddenzombie013 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Is it one of those drum songs that's impossible to pass because of blast beats or something of the like?
  • DekarTheDragoonDekarTheDragoon Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    The hard chart is quite fun on drums. I long for the day where I'll be able to pass it on expert, but that could be farther away than I'd like >_>. Looks like it's no fail mode for me. Or training.

Anyways, this song is pretty awesome and a steal at 100 pennies.
  • ElMarshalElMarshal Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    YES, my big song for RBN and only 80 points. Can't wait.
  • Joshua12Joshua12 Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I bought it, I enjoyed it quite a bunch. If you don't buy this for only a $1 your an idiot.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I would get it, but, like most songs that have come out, it won't download for non-US territories.

Still, 80MSP for a ten-minute death metal epic? Nice.
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Sad EU consumer right here :(
  • GrausherraGrausherra Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Somebody needs to download it and upload an expert guitar video so I can preview it. :D*

*If you think a one minute preview is enough for me, it is not. The best part of a song is damn near never the beginning!
  • jmemmersonjmemmerson Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    And we get this epic song for $1 on the same day we get Atomic by Blondie for $3. Puts it into perspective, doesn't it?
    Props to metalcharter and The Project Hate for the low price point. I'll get it when it's available in Europe
  • ExayleExayle Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    So. Is this song actually any good or fun, or...?
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    *Gets all happy that a 10 minute song for only $1 appears!*
    *Clicks the link to download*
    *"Sorry, this download is not available in your region"*
    *sadface customer*

Oh well, might aswell just go play my none existant Mordecai instead.. lmao.
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    1 freakin dollar lol.
    and then we see blondie at 3$...
  • MaghookMaghook Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I hope it's changed dramatically since this release... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzg7TkAKs30
    Some parts are completely horrible, chart wise. :p
  • Tr1cky TprTr1cky Tpr Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Why isn't this song (and several others) available in the UK? There was nothing about certain songs not being released over in england. Now my friends and i can't even play it.

Fix pls Harmonix kthxbai.
    edited March 2010
    Tr1cky Tpr;3555054 said:
    Why isn't this song (and several others) available in the UK? There was nothing about certain songs not being released over in england. Now my friends and i can't even play it.
    HMX and MS are looking into the it, although I'm not sure if they're aware of the extent of the issue.
    edited March 2010
    Thom1234;3555061 said:
    HMX and MS are looking into the it, although I'm not sure if they're aware of the extent of the issue.
    The extent of the issue isn't just in UK either. I just check the store (i live in US atm btw) and it's not in there at all. I think a few others might be missing too. Mordecai is there though with proper pricing however.
    edited March 2010
    Tr1cky Tpr;3555064 said:
    The extent of the issue isn't just in UK either. I just check the store (i live in US atm btw) and it's not in there at all. I think a few others might be missing too. Mordecai is there though with proper pricing however.
    That's the first I've heard of US territories not being able to DL a song.

Whatever the issue is, I really hope HMX fix it today. I don't see how they could fix the songs that came out on Friday and Saturday on Monday, which initially wouldn't download, but can't fix Mordecai, which has been out since Monday. Hell, I'm starting to wonder if HMX know that most of the newly released songs aren't downloading outside of the US.
    edited March 2010
    Thom1234;3555068 said:
    That's the first I've heard of US territories not being able to DL a song.

Whatever the issue is, I really hope HMX fix it today. I don't see how they could fix the songs that came out on Friday and Saturday on Monday, which initially wouldn't download, but can't fix Mordecai, which has been out since Monday. Hell, I'm starting to wonder if HMX know that most of the newly released songs aren't downloading outside of the US.
    Looks like it's much worse, as far as i can tell, not a single thing past monday has made it to the store in either the UK or the US stores.
  • XinZXinZ Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    The vocals really didn't do it for me, but the guitar? Awesome.

I was extremely happy with this song and recommend it to anyone.
  • Lady SiaraLady Siara Metal Maiden
    edited March 2010
    Anybody have the demo link?

Still, hell, I should probably just buy it now for a buck.

Edit: Nevahmind, it's in the store. XD
  • AlphadeusAlphadeus Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    I bought the song and I really enjoy playing it. It's also a great song :P

http://twitpic.com/17oc6w

I'm a little rusty, but I was able to barely 5-star it the 2nd time I played it. The first time I wasn't able to maintain a decent streak because my arm got so tired to the point where it kind of freezes up and doesn't do what I want it to do.

For 80pts, you can't go wrong. I would have picked it up for 160pts. Great song, great chart. It's definitely different than the earlier version (it doesn't have the G-Y-O chords at the very least, I didn't watch the video enough to absorb it).
  • SomethingWithPeachesSomethingWithPeaches Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I adore these new threads that keep me updated on what's being released. Keep'em coming!
  • CloudWolfCloudWolf Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, I bit the bullet and downloaded the song. I'm a bit torn on what I think of the guitar chart. It has some fun parts, but the chord changes are really annoying.
    edited March 2010
    So is this song 13 minutes or is it really cut to 10 minutes?
  • DekarTheDragoonDekarTheDragoon Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    edited March 2010
    SomethingWithPeaches;3556269 said:
    So is this song 13 minutes or is it really cut to 10 minutes?
    Cut to 10 minutes.
    edited March 2010
    That's pretty lame. Kickass song and all, but it doesn't deserve to be cut.

I'm going to ask if there's a song length limit and note limit. Is there? Or.. is there a super-awesome faq that has any question imaginable somewhere that I could favorite?