RBN songs, and the Stage Kit

AbysalDoomAbysalDoom Opening Act
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Do the RBN songs still work with the stage kit, or will nothing happen while the song plays?

Comments

• weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I understand from one of the RBN posts I'd seen long ago that the author would have no control over the fog machine or it's lights.
  • MithinMithin Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Lights are controlled by the in game lighting :) So feel free to plug it in and rock out!

However, the fog machine is disabled for all RBN tracks to prevent abuse of fog resources :P
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Mithin;3554842 said:
    However, the fog machine is disabled for all RBN tracks to prevent abuse of fog resources :P
    Abuse of fog. Heheheh. I'm sure someone has already rigged their fog machine to use other things. Gosh, I'm laughing right now thinking about it.
  • Starfleet_RamboStarfleet_Rambo Headliner
    edited March 2010
    The lights work, fog don't, but I never use the fog (small room) anyway.
  • mantrasmantras Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    sweetness. I never had the best results with fog anyways. it's more of a turn off to people over time. we can do the lights all night long :)
  • Ranger DRanger D Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I had asked this a week or so ago, now after using it, I can confirm the lights do indeed work. I also want to add that just because the smoke machine doesn't work, the strobe light still DOES! A lot of folk thought it wasn't going to because it was part of the smoke machine but this is false.