DLC Quickplay now RBN compatible!

Happy DragonHappy Dragon Rising Star
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Although it has already been mentioned in another thread, I thought it warranted it's own title in the hopes more people notice and use it's helpful facilities.

http://dlcquickplay.com/

Has recently updated their site to add RBN songs to your library list of Rock Band songs.

See what you friends are buying and make some new ones while you're there! Also a great way to keep track of all the incoming songs.

Cheers folks!
:)

Comments

• non_zeronon_zero Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for making this post, I wouldn't have thought to do it.

Since RBN launched we've had full support at DLCQP, including automatic daily updates, some gameplay videos, and a sortable list of all the RBN songs by price/genre/release date/etc. You can even rate and write reviews for songs.
  • Happy DragonHappy Dragon Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    non_zero;3576698 said:
    Thanks for making this post, I wouldn't have thought to do it.

Since RBN launched we've had full support at DLCQP, including automatic daily updates, some gameplay videos, and a sortable list of all the RBN songs by price/genre/release date/etc. You can even rate and write reviews for songs.
    You have been doing a fantastic job with that site by the way, thanks for all the hard work. It is appreciated.:)

I've been really impressed with how quickly the daily updates have been coming. I bought The Stills song the day it came out, went to the site to update and all the info was already there. Very nice.

Keep up the great job.