RBN Region Question

raydenbladeraydenblade Rising Star
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hey guys, first off I want to thank HMX and the RBN for their great work! However, I do have a question, being from Canada I am unable to download certain songs such as the new Between the Buried and Me song, I was just wondering when/if these will be available in Canada.

Thanks

RB

Comments

• PiscasisPiscasis Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    raydenblade;3555240 said:
    Hey guys, first off I want to thank HMX and the RBN for their great work! However, I do have a question, being from Canada I am unable to download certain songs such as the new Between the Buried and Me song, I was just wondering when/if these will be available in Canada.

Thanks

RB
    Same here. It shows up but it says it costs 0msp and when you try to download it, not available. When will this be resolved?
  • SemiDetachedSemiDetached Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    This was posted in another thread in regards to this issue.
    HMXMister_Game;3557156 said:
    From the HMX point of view once the song is approved that's all we do. There is only one piece of content/song uploaded to LIVE (they are called "Offers" on Xbox LIVE Marketplace). We're not sure why they aren't immediately available in all the regions.

We're discussing it with Microsoft currently and we're both trying to figure it out. It's tough because it seems to be very sporadic. It's especially odd that in some regions a portion of the offers are available and others are not. Also, it seems that in some cases it's specific consoles/gamertags that cannot download, while others in the same region can.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    SemiDetached;3557297 said:
    So, basically, even HMX has no idea what's going on here?
  • Fragory123Fragory123 Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    SemiDetached;3557297 said:
    Yeah I kind of thought how it was wierd that I could buy the Winds Of Plague song but I couldn't buy the BTBAM song despite the fact that they were both released on the same day.