Keep getting disconnected from RBN

iDarkoiDarko Unsigned
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I'm in the UK. Anyone else experiencing this? I try to d/l a free song or go to the rock genre part, and it kicks me out saying I've lost connection to Live even though I haven't.

Also, Mordecai says it's free - but another user says it isn't for them. What's going on?

Comments

  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    iDarko;3557923 said:
    I'm in the UK. Anyone else experiencing this? I try to d/l a free song or go to the rock genre part, and it kicks me out saying I've lost connection to Live even though I haven't.

    Also, Mordecai says it's free - but another user says it isn't for them. What's going on?
    The "free" songs aren't meant to be free.

    It's a glitch outside of the US that HMX and MS are trying to fix, although there's still no ETA on when they'll fix it.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited March 2010
    iDarko;3557923 said:
    I'm in the UK. Anyone else experiencing this? I try to d/l a free song or go to the rock genre part, and it kicks me out saying I've lost connection to Live even though I haven't.
    Switzerland here (US live account). I noticed it trying to get to the top 10 newest releases last night.
  • MooTrainMooTrain Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    US here. US xbox live account.

    I couldn't get into it on Monday the 9th. Tried a few times. Figured it was a glitch or the service was being updated. Tried again last night around 11pm and still couldn't get in. It boots me as soon as I try to get any listing of songs.
  • iDarkoiDarko Unsigned
    edited March 2010
  • SupaThugPimpinSupaThugPimpin Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    whoa. Im gonna have to spend hundreds of dollars to fly to the UK just to get those songs for free. Hope my xbox doesnt get damaged by the baggage handlers.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    SupaThugPimpin;3558253 said:
    whoa. Im gonna have to spend hundreds of dollars to fly to the UK just to get those songs for free. Hope my xbox doesnt get damaged by the baggage handlers.
    And you'd be disappointed by the great big error message it gives you when you try to download them.
  • jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    i'll admit this is a bit frustrating, i've been trying to d/l mordecai for 2 days now, its there taunting me just out of reach

    of the top 10 new tracks only 1 is actually available for d/l here.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    jimbury;3558633 said:
    i'll admit this is a bit frustrating, i've been trying to d/l mordecai for 2 days now, its there taunting me just out of reach

    of the top 10 new tracks only 1 is actually available for d/l here.
    Just to clarify, that song is "The Most Beautiful Girl (In the Room)" by Flight of the Conchords.

    Also, I completely agree that this is very frustrating, but HMX are looking into it, and hopefully the issue will get resolved soon.
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    jimbury;3558633 said:
    i'll admit this is a bit frustrating, i've been trying to d/l mordecai for 2 days now, its there taunting me just out of reach

    of the top 10 new tracks only 1 is actually available for d/l here.
    Same, I WANT THIS FIXED NAO. :mad:
  • INGRAINEDEVILINGRAINEDEVIL Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    U.S. here U.S. live account also.
    i haven't been able to download a single RBN song since the network was launched. Keeps saying i have lost connection to xbox live even though i haven't---any updates on a fix this would greatly welcomed:confused:
  • aclemfaalaclemfaal Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    If I try to do anything I get disconnected. I went to top 50 and listened to a preview and was dropped. I try to look at a list of artists dropped.

    Disappointing really.
Sign In or Register to comment.