Metal Blade Records?

weeyooweeyoo Road Warrior
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Does anyone happen to know if Metal Blade Records has been contacted about RBN? I've looked all around for some sort of contact information but came up empty. I'm really only trying to request for a band called Molotov Solution.

Can someone inform me/help me find some sort of email? I'd appreciate it alot!

Comments

• RidethePiggyRidethePiggy Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Metal Blade Records USA
    5737 Kanan Rd #143
    Agoura Hills, CA 91301
    [email]metalblade@metalblade.com[/email]

Ask for Mike. Tell him Pig sent you.
  • weeyooweeyoo Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    RidethePiggy;3558674 said:
    Metal Blade Records USA
    5737 Kanan Rd #143
    Agoura Hills, CA 91301
    [email]metalblade@metalblade.com[/email]

Ask for Mike. Tell him Pig sent you.
    Thank you! Does he really know you?
    edited March 2010
    weeyoo;3558677 said:
    Thank you! Does he really know you?
    No, I just made that part up.

But that info is legit, got it off their official record label site!
    edited March 2010
    RidethePiggy;3558685 said:
    No, I just made that part up.

But that info is legit, got it off their official record label site!
    Oh you joker you! Thanks again for the information.
    edited March 2010
    weeyoo;3558689 said:
    Oh you joker you! Thanks again for the information.
    I thought it'd be funny if you contacted first then asked.
    :)

No problem! Google and I are good friends.
  • fcmleftyfcmlefty Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Ask about the first couple Slayer albums while you have them on the phone! :)
    edited March 2010
    Well I just sent an email about Molotov Solution! I'll update this thread when I get further information. If you haven't heard of Molotov Solution, check them out, here's a little taste for errbody:

-Rule By Secrecy
    -The Awakening
    -Enslaved

Warning! Songs may cause orgasms. :D But seriously, that entire album is INSANE!
  • chimaira546chimaira546 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Black Dahlia Murder too please lol
  • GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I personally think people who aren't offering authoring services shouldn't be contacting bands/labels. It makes it so that when those of us who actually want to offer a deal to them contact them they're tired of getting a bunch of stuff about the RBN and just skip over it. I've had this happen to me a bunch of times so far.

Alright, just contacted them and made them my pitch. Asked if them or any of the bands signed with them would be interested in the RBN.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited March 2010
    Metal Blade have songs on RBN already
    edited March 2010
    kingtonyx;3558821 said:
    Which bands?
  • Ferocious QFerocious Q Headliner
    edited March 2010
    weeyoo;3558665 said:
    Does anyone happen to know if Metal Blade Records has been contacted about RBN?
    kingtonyx;3558821 said:
    lolololololololololololololololol
  • toymachineSHtoymachineSH Headliner
    edited March 2010
    needz moar GWAR
  • Alvarado6411Alvarado6411 Dethbringer
    edited March 2010
    Hey guys, if you recall I was in talks to get Fates Warning in the RBN. Metal Blade is doing the work themselves. They might of not announced it yet but yea Metal Blade is involved with RBN.
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    Alvarado6411;3560053 said:
    Hey guys, if you recall I was in talks to get Fates Warning in the RBN. Metal Blade is doing the work themselves. They might of not announced it yet but yea Metal Blade is involved with RBN.
    Wait which Fates tracks did the band decide to author through Metal Blade?

Also if Fates makes it onto RBN not only would my drumkit break from Zonder's skills, but I pass out from playing my favorite bands tunes on RB! :D :)
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the bands are: Unearth, Evergreen Terrace, Job For a Cowboy, and Lazarus A.D.
  • BrutalBrianBrutalBrian Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    If Metal Blade stuff is being asked for, can someone get Amon Amarth, Bolt Thrower, Gwar, Mercyful Fate or King Diamond, Primordial, System Divide, or Unearth while they are at it?
  • TransbrakTransbrak Headliner
    edited March 2010
    I'm waiting for GWAR!
  • Mr. TateMr. Tate Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Alvarado6411;3560053 said:
    If you're kidding I might actually form a search party to hunt you down. :D
  • Alvarado6411Alvarado6411 Dethbringer
    edited March 2010
    Mr. Tate;3562478 said:
    If you're kidding I might actually form a search party to hunt you down. :D
    I never kid about this stuff.
    edited March 2010
    I added Fates Warning to Metal Blade's list over in my thread!
    edited March 2010
    I just want Molotov Solution!
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited March 2010
    BrutalBrian;3560143 said:
    If Metal Blade stuff is being asked for, can someone get Amon Amarth, Bolt Thrower, Gwar, Mercyful Fate or King Diamond, Primordial, System Divide, or Unearth while they are at it?
    Hell to the Yes!!

I would love to have "Welcome Home" from King Diamond.
    edited March 2010
    Unearth is in Metal Blade's first batch. In fact, it just went to Peer Review today.

the guys from System Divide are awesome dudes, we recorded our first song at their studio and they gave us a sweet deal

:D
    edited March 2010
    kingtonyx;3563017 said:
    Unearth is in Metal Blade's first batch. In fact, it just went to Peer Review today.

the guys from System Divide are awesome dudes, we recorded our first song at their studio and they gave us a sweet deal

:D
    Awesome. that's good to hear. Properly charted Unearth unlike that horrendous chart for Grave of Opportunity in GH.

That's cool that SD cut your band a deal. I'm sure your band's song will turn out well, as SD's 4 track ep they put out they recorded there and it sounds amazing. *wonders if Metal blade will submit SD to RBN* *hopes*
    edited March 2010
    BrutalBrian;3564753 said:
    Awesome. that's good to hear. Properly charted Unearth unlike that horrendous chart for Grave of Opportunity in GH.

That's cool that SD cut your band a deal. I'm sure your band's song will turn out well, as SD's 4 track ep they put out they recorded there and it sounds amazing. *wonders if Metal blade will submit SD to RBN* *hopes*
    Actually yes, I believe SD WILL be one of the bands coming. I mentioned to him that I needed the stems for the song so I could add it to RBN and he said that they were going to be on there as well.

I dunno why I didn't remember this until right now! It was a crazy night afterwards I guess haha
    edited March 2010
    kingtonyx;3564761 said:
    Actually yes, I believe SD WILL be one of the bands coming. I mentioned to him that I needed the stems for the song so I could add it to RBN and he said that they were going to be on there as well.

I dunno why I didn't remember this until right now! It was a crazy night afterwards I guess haha
    Well I appreciate the info. I love the band and this gives me even more reason to keep being excited with RBN.
  • rdm99rdm99 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Needs more Charred Walls of the Damned.

(I don't actually listen to this kind of music, but I am a fan of Richard Christy from the Howard Stern show and I'm pretty sure his band is on this label)
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Can't wait to fail those JfaC and Lazarus A.D. songs. Hopefully they get through Peer Review soon.
    edited March 2010
    Who remembers when the Goo Goo Dolls were on Metal Blade? lol