Creating an account to view creator forums

Ten0101Ten0101 Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I'm authoring our band's tracks myself but since I'm in Australia I have submitted our first track through one of the charting groups in the US. Unfortunately this means I can't get any immediate feedback on playtesting as I don't have access to the creator forums.

I have a US account which I used for purchasing DLC a while back, am I able to somehow use this account to at least see the status of tracks in playtesting and peer review without having to pay out more money for another Creator's Club membership?

Comments

• Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited March 2010
    Ten0101;3564320 said:
    I'm authoring our band's tracks myself but since I'm in Australia I have submitted our first track through one of the charting groups in the US. Unfortunately this means I can't get any immediate feedback on playtesting as I don't have access to the creator forums.

I have a US account which I used for purchasing DLC a while back, am I able to somehow use this account to at least see the status of tracks in playtesting and peer review without having to pay out more money for another Creator's Club membership?
    No, you cannot see the playtest or peer review sub forums without am XNA membership. Guessing the charting group will have to relay the information to you.
  • Ten0101Ten0101 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    OK, that's a shame, it will probably slow the process down a bit. I guess I could pay the $50 for the 4 month membership and hope that after that time I can submit from my AU account.