Any More DLC?

jadedragonsjadedragons Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I have The Beatles: Rockband for Wii, and I was wondering that Harmonix has the Abbey Road, Sgt. Pepper's, and Rubber Soul albums for DLC, but are there going to be any more albums for download? There are some songs I really want to download and play. I would be really bummed if that was it. So somebody please give an answer.



I want BRB DLC!

Comments

  • BubbleBobbleBubbleBobble Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I think it's unlikely, but we're all praying :(
  • HetzHetz Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    lol

    It just never ends....

    Come on, HMX.....throw us a bone here. If the DLC is truly not coming...just say so. Don't drag this out. It's not good for anyone....
  • Tego1inTego1in Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Hetz;3566077 said:
    lol

    It just never ends....

    Come on, HMX.....throw us a bone here. If the DLC is truly not coming...just say so. Don't drag this out. It's not good for anyone....
    There not allowed to say.
    Its called Non-Disclosure Agreement.
    They aren't sitting in Boston watching this forum on a monitor chuckling while they use dollar bills as toilet paper.
  • Rod_StixxRod_Stixx Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Tego1in;3566084 said:
    There not allowed to say.
    Its called Non-Disclosure Agreement.
    They aren't sitting in Boston watching this forum on a monitor chuckling while they use dollar bills as toilet paper.
    Actually, that is PRECISELY what they are doing. My friend's brother's girlfriend's mom knows this guy who is dating a woman in a band with a guy who knows one of the guys in Bang Camaro. The BC guy totally swears he not only saw this stuff happening in HMX's offices, but that they actually have the entire Beatles catalog playable in the game, and spend their days playing all those great tunes. Even Ringo and Paul come to play along sometimes (the "Ringo and Paul said they can't play the game" line was BS).

    Once in a while, they take a break to look at the online forums and chuckle to themselves. Those HMX guys and gals plotted all of this from the very beginning.

    Darn you, HMX!
    Darn you, I say!

    [shakes fist in the air}
  • ZorbaruZorbaru Opening Act
    edited March 2010
  • BubbleBobbleBubbleBobble Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    lolol @ Rod

    finally the truth comes out!
  • jadedragonsjadedragons Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for clearing that up, Rod_Stixx! I'll try to send friend invites on BRB or RB2. My code is 0168-8370-8420. I can do drums or guitar on expert. I'll be JadeDragn2 (that's about my band name on RB2 if you were wondering). I'm a gold user, too. P.S. I might not be on BRB as much as RB2. My RB2 code is 037298695454. Please tell me your username and I can't take all invites!
  • azcoyotedogazcoyotedog Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Rod_Stixx;3566374 said:
    Actually, that is PRECISELY what they are doing. My friend's brother's girlfriend's mom knows this guy who is dating a woman in a band with a guy who knows one of the guys in Bang Camaro. The BC guy totally swears he not only saw this stuff happening in HMX's offices, but that they actually have the entire Beatles catalog playable in the game, and spend their days playing all those great tunes. Even Ringo and Paul come to play along sometimes (the "Ringo and Paul said they can't play the game" line was BS).

    Once in a while, they take a break to look at the online forums and chuckle to themselves. Those HMX guys and gals plotted all of this from the very beginning.

    Darn you, HMX!
    Darn you, I say!

    [shakes fist in the air}

    And then Yoko came by and ruined everything.... lol
  • joekoolljoekooll Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Rod_Stixx;3566374 said:
    Actually, that is PRECISELY what they are doing. My friend's brother's girlfriend's mom knows this guy who is dating a woman in a band with a guy who knows one of the guys in Bang Camaro. The BC guy totally swears he not only saw this stuff happening in HMX's offices, but that they actually have the entire Beatles catalog playable in the game, and spend their days playing all those great tunes. Even Ringo and Paul come to play along sometimes (the "Ringo and Paul said they can't play the game" line was BS).

    Once in a while, they take a break to look at the online forums and chuckle to themselves. Those HMX guys and gals plotted all of this from the very beginning.

    Darn you, HMX!
    Darn you, I say!

    [shakes fist in the air}
    a load of BS
    I just said that
    so the HMX moderators doesn't spoil the party;);)
  • Sargehalo51Sargehalo51 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Rod_Stixx;3566374 said:
    Actually, that is PRECISELY what they are doing. My friend's brother's girlfriend's mom knows this guy who is dating a woman in a band with a guy who knows one of the guys in Bang Camaro. The BC guy totally swears he not only saw this stuff happening in HMX's offices, but that they actually have the entire Beatles catalog playable in the game, and spend their days playing all those great tunes. Even Ringo and Paul come to play along sometimes (the "Ringo and Paul said they can't play the game" line was BS).

    Once in a while, they take a break to look at the online forums and chuckle to themselves. Those HMX guys and gals plotted all of this from the very beginning.

    Darn you, HMX!
    Darn you, I say!

    [shakes fist in the air}
    Reading this made my day...thank you kind sir. :)

    It would be nice to hear something, anything regarding DLC...Bueller...Bueller...Bueller?
  • azcoyotedogazcoyotedog Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Sargehalo51;3568781 said:
    Reading this made my day...thank you kind sir. :)

    It would be nice to hear something, anything regarding DLC...Bueller...Bueller...Bueller?

    It's unofficial. . . no more DLC. :confused:
Sign In or Register to comment.