Demon Hunter coming!

mantrasmantras Opening Act
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I know everyone knew at least one track was coming but I thought this was cool to share here. A little more info and footage playing their RB tracks!

http://www.theprp.com/2010/03/13/news/demon-hunter-coming-to-rock-band-acoustic-footage-available/

Comments

• maniac3000maniac3000 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Downloaded a couple of their songs (Infected and Turn Your Back and Run) from mp3.com when that was still around. Haven't really listened to any of their other stuff, might have to check it out.
  • GoatbusterGoatbuster Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I liked the video of them playing their own songs. Surprisingly, they didn't do too bad for having a half-broken drumset.
  • mantrasmantras Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    yeah they played well and all played expert or hard.
    not sure the mic was plugged in the first song.

it's a great band. I don't know these two songs yet but I'm getting them. I own a few of their earlier albums and love them! Hope we get a bunch of old stuff too. Not that theyve been around that long...
  • JadeHeart123JadeHeart123 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Demon Hunter is awesome!! Does anyone know when their songs will be available for download and which songs?
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    That guitarist did amazing on the Collapsing solo!

@JadeHeart123 Collapsing is available right now for 80MSP.
  • CantStopTheHoppCantStopTheHopp Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I'm going to download this as soon as I get home from work today. In this youtube video they were also playing "The World Is a Thorn." Is this up yet too?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    CantStopTheHopp;3577051 said:
    I'm going to download this as soon as I get home from work today. In this youtube video they were also playing "The World Is a Thorn." Is this up yet too?
    No, probably a few weeks. It is still in playtesting.

Edit: And "Collapsing" is 160 msp, not 80.
  • CantStopTheHoppCantStopTheHopp Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    DragoonXD;3577061 said:
    No, probably a few weeks. It is still in playtesting.

Edit: And "Collapsing" is 160 msp, not 80.
    Ah ok. I thought 80 sounded too good to be true. But its totally worth more IMO. :)
  • jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    collapsing is good fun, not too challenging but the solo got me sweating.
  • JadeHeart123JadeHeart123 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    @siee Thanks! I went to RBN and downloaded Collapsing yesterday for 160 msp.--totally worth it! :-)