Will RBN ever be coming to PS3/Wii?

Drumonix5743Drumonix5743 Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Sorry, noob question. I know they're giving the 360 30 days 1st, but then what?

Comments

• bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited March 2010
    Information has been very thin. Some selections from RBN will be coming to the PS3 and Wii some day. What selections means, how they are determined and when they will be released is unknown.
  • als1978als1978 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    OK I have email Harmonix and they replied there working hard on trying to bring this to PS3. Sony has to get on board with RBN, and the only way the PS3 fans to get RBN is to email Sony and Harmonix and voice your disgust in this. I'm emailing once a week till they annouce RBN coming to PS3. Its sad when the best console gets left out.
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    1. Don't come in here and try to start a console war.

2. The PS3 isn't just "left out" and Harmonix isn't favoring the 360. It just simply isn't currently possible on the PS3. As soon as Sony has some sort of framework on the PS3 like the 360's XNA, then RBN will become available.

3. Don't just keep emailing Harmonix. There is nothing they can do to make the RBN happen on the PS3 faster. Just email Sony if absolutely have to bug someone.

4. Another little thing you said that bugs me, the RBN isn't exclusive to the 360 for 30 days. The songs on the RBN are exclusive for 30 days. If songs are popular enough to get put on the PS3 and Wii, then it will happen a minimum of 30 days after they are released on the 360.
    edited March 2010
    first that is opinon that ps3 is the best console
    edited March 2010
    O and learn to read cause i said both sony and hnx and second I did say anything about 30 days
  • edited March 2010
    als1978;3574108 said:
    first that is opinon that ps3 is the best console
    The nice thing about opinions is that occasionally you can keep them to yourself. We have a nice little community going on here, and 'my console is the bestest hurr durr' posts never lead to any kind of productive discussion, or add anything to any argument. If anything, they just lead to epic e-peen measuring contests that we can all do without.

As for the OP's question, I suggest keeping an eye out for any announcements, because no exact information about track availability has been given out by HMX yet, unfortunately.

Closing this now, since the discussion has taken a turn towards impoliteness and mail spamming campaigns.
This discussion has been closed.