RBN Preview Site?

braves22braves22 Opening Act
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Is there anywhere I can naviagate to on my iPhone to preview all the current tracks from the RBN?

I am trying to figure out what I may want to buy while I am not on my 360...

Any ideas?

Comments

• LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited March 2010
    braves22;3572345 said:
    Is there anywhere I can naviagate to on my iPhone to preview all the current tracks from the RBN?

I am trying to figure out what I may want to buy while I am not on my 360...

Any ideas?
    YouTube?
  • braves22braves22 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    LoopyChew;3572360 said:
    YouTube?
    Unfortunately there are a lot of fakes on there using the RBN software...

Like for example I saw Bohemian Rhapsody...
  • AnayalataAnayalata Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Search for the song you want to hear?
    edited March 2010
    Rockbandaide.com tends to post whatever new songs have come out. However, the previews don't usually work on the iPhone. You can, however, try to use YouTube to search for RBN videos to see if anyone's done them.
    edited March 2010
    LoopyChew;3572394 said:
    Rockbandaide.com tends to post whatever new songs have come out. However, the previews don't usually work on the iPhone. You can, however, try to use YouTube to search for RBN videos to see if anyone's done them.
    Thx cause yeah, its almost impossible to do a simple search through Youtube...

I just looked and got another 2 fakes...Theory of a Deadman's Bad Girlfriend and a song by the Backstreet Boys lol...

Of course, I guess neither can be considered impossible now that we have our first true hip hop/rap song AND Gaga now...
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    Isn't there some "plasticaxe" website that has a consolidated table of songs?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    T-Hybrid;3572419 said:
    Isn't there some "plasticaxe" website that has a consolidated table of songs?
    plasticaxe.com does indeed have a complete list, but I think the OP is looking for somewhere to listen to the song or preview charts.
    edited March 2010
    DragoonXD;3572436 said:
    plasticaxe.com does indeed have a complete list, but I think the OP is looking for somewhere to listen to the song or preview charts.
    I dont even necessarily need to see a chart...

Just to get a list that I have links for the actual songs...

A lot of this stuff I haven't hear before, but I really enjoyed the rap song that was put on RBN and there were a couple others like Icarus that I had never heard but liked and bought...

HMX is going to make some bank off me if I can just get a chance to listen to some tracks...
  • jawillroyjawillroy Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    For what it's worth, there's a thread of youtubed RBN stuff here: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177168
    there's a thread full of free mp3s of RBN songs here:
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185078
    and there's a playlist of RBN songs (most approved, some pipeline) up on Amie Street here: http://amiestreet.com/playlist/0MlQ-fu_lJQx

Hope those help.
  • RockBandAideRockBandAide Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    LoopyChew;3572394 said:
    Would it help if I put something that was more iPhone friendly? I'll try and put something like that up if people were interested. I also have a list of songs similar to PlasticAxe.com, but I haven't updated it lately, mostly because his list is pretty damn good and very comprehensive.
  • KonadorKonador Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    RockBandAide;3580662 said:
    Would it help if I put something that was more iPhone friendly? I'll try and put something like that up if people were interested. I also have a list of songs similar to PlasticAxe.com, but I haven't updated it lately, mostly because his list is pretty damn good and very comprehensive.
    I for one would find that brilliant :)
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    how ´bout dlcquickplay?
    edited March 2010
    RockBandAide;3580662 said:
    That would be AWESOME.