New songs not appearing in-store

logicalnoiselogicalnoise Road Warrior
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
The latest 3 tracks from drowning pool, MxPx, etc aren't in the RBN store for me and I know others can buy them what's up?

Comments

• Mcmax3000Mcmax3000 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Others are able to buy them through Xbox.com. You can do so as well by going through the music page here on RockBand.com. There are Xbox.com Marketplace links on all of the song pages.
  • GoatbusterGoatbuster Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    They aren't automatically updated whenever the songs are thrown up on Live. Just give it a day and they'll appear on the in-game store. Or, as the gentleman above me has already said, go to the page on Xbox.com
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited March 2010
    Ive no idea how often the RBN in game marketplace gets updated but ive seen it often sit a couple of days nothing new then around twelve new songs all coming at once - im curious as to whether HMX/Microsoft wait till there is a sizable batch of songs ready before updating the ingame marketplace.

Personally im one who likes to see tiers and listen to previews long before i download, with RBN ive taken to playing them as Demos first as well now so marketplace method of downloading doesnt interest me in the slightest.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited March 2010
    Yeah they wait till there's a batch.

I initially thought it was ten, but its been updated with only 7 so the magic number is probably 5.
  • DekarTheDragoonDekarTheDragoon Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Skode;3573547 said:
    Personally im one who likes to see tiers and listen to previews long before i download, with RBN ive taken to playing them as Demos first as well now so marketplace method of downloading doesnt interest me in the slightest.
    You can download demos off of the marketplace, fwiw. Not that that may interest you, just informing.
  • wesjett08wesjett08 Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Songs don't go into the store as soon as they pass peer review, But merely into a 'waiting' state where they go through one final pass to make sure there are no bugs / game breaking errors.

They will show up on the MS marketplace though, So buying songs there should always be done with caution.

It's best to wait a day or two to make sure no errors were found.
    edited March 2010
    wesjett08;3573594 said:
    Songs don't go into the store as soon as they pass peer review, But merely into a 'waiting' state where they go through one final pass to make sure there are no bugs / game breaking errors.

They will show up on the MS marketplace though, So buying songs there should always be done with caution.

It's best to wait a day or two to make sure no errors were found.
    Really? I was under the impression after peer review it went into that waiting state like you said, but they appear on the site after HMX approves them. I know I've seen a couple people make posts similar to "_______ just got approved, should be up for download soon".

But I'm not sure at all, which is why I ask.
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I've decided it's best to wait until it actually comes in the Music Store. Something could get pulled last second, which has already happened, and then you'd have to rebuy the song to play it online with people who buy it later.
    edited March 2010
    What song got pulled last second? Atomic never made it to the music page here as far as I know. I'm honestly curious because I'll be more patient as soon as something goes wrong with it <_<