So anyone else broke now?

Joshua12Joshua12 Rising Star
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I have bought at least one song everyday since rbn has opened. Anyone else becoming very addicted to rbn? I have 30 songs so far and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. Also only like 3 of those songs are 80 point songs.

Comments

• DekarTheDragoonDekarTheDragoon Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Not broke yet, but I do find myself buying things daily. Luckily many of them are the 100 shiny penny variety, so that lightens the blow.
  • Joshua12Joshua12 Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    My wallet wants dlc to go back to Tuesdays only.
  • Backwards MarathonBackwards Marathon Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I had saved up 1200 points for the COD map pack. Im down to 500 now. I guess ima have to buy more soon. DAMN YOU RBN! DAMN YOU!
  • Joshua12Joshua12 Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    That 1200 for the cod map pack is a rip off anyhow.
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited March 2010
    Broke, no. Virtually out of MSP, yes. I haven't gotten around to buying more yet.
  • Chuck_FiascoChuck_Fiasco Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Not broke yet. But I'm working on it.
  • JBurtonJBurton Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Only spent 8 bucks on 5 songs. 3 for 2 and 2 for 1. But I do want to buy Remedy and Semi-Charmed Life and many more that will be coming out soon. Haha...
  • ShoTTySLanKiNShoTTySLanKiN Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I bought 5000 pts on the 3rd. Between regular dlc & RBN that is gone and since I have bought another 2000 pts. 800 pts went to Perfect Dark and out of the rest I have 400 some points left, damn RBN is getting crazy.

Everyone should also keep in mind in case you don't remember, all the Seether, ATR, Evanescence & Finger Eleven tracks went into playtest around the same time. So if thats any indication it's only a matter of time before those show up too!
  • G_tarRoCK3RG_tarRoCK3R Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    When did RBN open? I killed 8000msp ($100) from then til this morning xD (includes weekly DLC)
  • revengefanrevengefan Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    I'm more worried about hard drive space. I think I've filled up at least 3Gigs in the past couple weeks. :eek:
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    revengefan;3574614 said:
    I'm more worried about hard drive space. I think I've filled up at least 3Gigs in the past couple weeks. :eek:
    Yeah me too, I almost have 100 Network songs and I still keep upto date with 100% DLC.. Perfect Dark also took some space.
  • AnayalataAnayalata Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I must have gone through at least 4000 points since the opening until now. Including the 2 songs I've bought from HMX. RBN is madness
  • shayboshaybo Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    siee;3574677 said:
    Yeah me too, I almost have 100 Network songs and I still keep upto date with 100% DLC.. Perfect Dark also took some space.
    Same here

edit: except Perfect Dark
  • GoatbusterGoatbuster Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Anayalata;3574682 said:
    RBN is madness
    Urge to meme rising...
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Goatbuster;3575079 said:
    Urge to meme rising...
    Madness? THIS IS ROCK BAND! ;)
  • SyntheticBreedSyntheticBreed Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    I'm f***ing getting there hahaha.
  • Captain Zepp 07Captain Zepp 07 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    If sprint wouldn't have stuck me with overage charges, I would have gotten all the dlc of rbn at launch, now I'm cherrypicking. Since my account evened out, time to get 8000 pts worth of music (I'm at 57 songs as of now)
  • XinZXinZ Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Ugh, between Rock Band, MW2, the upcoming Mass Effect dlc, and arcade games, I've spent over $100 on points cards. It's killing me for sure.
  • SyntheticBreedSyntheticBreed Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Mass Effect 2 DLC is free bro.
  • jrcronlakersjrcronlakers Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I'm hurting. Buying a house and all my funds are in holding for closing costs. My 20 gig HD is tapped out and when I want something I've had to delete others in place of it. Can't wait to upgrade my HD and get caught up with some DLC I have had to over look along with re-down load those songs I deleted.
  • saosao Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I had to rebuy another 5000 points after going through 2500 already. Gonna killlll me.
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited March 2010
    SyntheticBreed;3576099 said:
    The one coming out next month with Kasumi won't be. It'll be the first paid DLC.

I'll probably buy more MSP around then, unless something I don't want to wait for DLC wise (RBN or normal RB DLC) comes out.
  • ig0tTouReTTesig0tTouReTTes Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Don't worry, i'm going to be very soon. I got a list of 30ish songs that i want to buy and more and more keep coming every day. I needa ask for a raise or soemthing..
  • sledge006sledge006 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Not yet but will be soon. I need to get Expansion for RE 5 but ended up using it all on RB and RBN.:(
  • OsperoOspero Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Um...

No, not really. Though I have been going through an awful lot of points cards recently - currently at ~5000 points left. Sounds like quite a bit, right? Well, figuring in the fact that I bought six 4200-point cards over the last two weeks, it starts to shrink quite a bit - first from catching up on DLC I hadn't bought yet, and then, just as I was more or less satisfied with that, along comes RBN. My bank account is not a happy bunny right now, I'd wager...
  • BrutalBrianBrutalBrian Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Yeah I am darn near and I still don't have everything I want yet. Loving the RBN songs I do have though.
  • jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    yes, but luckily i'm up to date with everything i want from rbn and standard dlc.

until today's releases, and tomorrow's and.......
  • XinZXinZ Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    SyntheticBreed;3576099 said:
    Sadly not Kasumi Goto's pack. It has an unannounced price, but it will be the first dlc that we have to pay for. Some people are predicting around 560 msp.

Due to being at school, I can't pull up an reliable sources, but this is something. http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Kasumi
  • AngryWormAngryWorm Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Broke? No, but it's nice to actually have some new stuff for the first time in like three months.

I've been very impressed with the RBN.