1%

xklonexxklonex Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I know there is probably a thread about this but I tried searching and found none so I figured I'd ask here. I tried downloading the FFDP track and the download starts at 1% and then quits. I know it's not my connection because I can download other things on XBL but not the song I just paid for. Any ideas what's up?

Comments

• RidethePiggyRidethePiggy Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I usually try cancelling the download and redownloading it a few minutes later.
  • Mr. TateMr. Tate Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    If you're actually in the game the download stops. Maybe that's it?
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Mr. Tate;3574415 said:
    If you're actually in the game the download stops. Maybe that's it?
    Not really 'stops', it just puts it on hold. But the same basic thing.

Buying anything from the in-game store has special rules based on the position of the sun or something. I think you can now queue multiple tracks, but you can't play the game at the same time as downloading.

Best bet is to just buy the tracks you want, cancel the downloads, and re-download them through the Download History whilst doing something else. Or just pick one song at a time and wait patiently for them to download before doing anything else.
  • hippodragon9hippodragon9 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Usually, you just have to wait at the dashboard until the song is finished- it'll automatically pause downloads if you're in the Music Store (but not the Network store) or do any playing.
  • Mr. TateMr. Tate Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    hippodragon9;3576400 said:
    Usually, you just have to wait at the dashboard until the song is finished- it'll automatically pause downloads if you're in the Music Store (but not the Network store) or do any playing.
    Nope, music store is safe, it's the actual game that pauses the download.