Sort by Newest?!

J-ProtegeJ-Protege Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I took a look, but can't find any similar threads.

Is there any word on better sorting options for RBN?
I love the content, but the store is very slow to navigate.
I have already previewed and bought everything I wanted so far, but I hate having to browse the whole list for a few new songs.

With new stuff being added daily, please someone, we need a way to sort these by date added.

At least a 'New Release' page like the standard DLC Store for songs that are under 2 weeks old.

Comments

• kitlerckitlerc Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    J-Protege;3576212 said:
    I took a look, but can't find any similar threads.

Is there any word on better sorting options for RBN?
    I love the content, but the store is very slow to navigate.
    I have already previewed and bought everything I wanted so far, but I hate having to browse the whole list for a few new songs.

With new stuff being added daily, please someone, we need a way to sort these by date added.

At least a 'New Release' page like the standard DLC Store for songs that are under 2 weeks old.
    Like the 10 latest page? Thats already in RBN?
  • DekarTheDragoonDekarTheDragoon Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Too bad they frequently add more than 10 at a time >_>

And it is pretty slow to navigate. Especially once you preview every song available... That's why I download from the links here. Not only is it sooner, but it saves me having to load it up and slowly scroll.
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited March 2010
    kitlerc;3576213 said:
    Like the 10 latest page? Thats already in RBN?
    Unfortunately, with an average of 11-12 new songs being added on every new in-game store update, it's not really the best plausible option. I hope there is a way that Harmonix can increase that number to, say, the 30 newest songs.

Otherwise, the best option is visit this link:
    http://www.rockband.com/music/dlc/rbn
    Then click the "Added" column header twice, to sort by newest songs first. It has the bonus effect of displaying the newest songs before they hit the in-game store, too!
  • XinZXinZ Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3576246 said:
    Unfortunately, with an average of 11-12 new songs being added on every new in-game store update, it's not really the best plausible option. I hope there is a way that Harmonix can increase that number to, say, the 30 newest songs.

Otherwise, the best option is visit this link:
    http://www.rockband.com/music/dlc/rbn
    Then click the "Added" column header twice, to sort by newest songs first. It has the bonus effect of displaying the newest songs before they hit the in-game store, too!
    This is easily the best way to do it, I was just typing this out in the quick reply box, but S1ckH4nds beat me to the punch.
  • J-ProtegeJ-Protege Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone, puts me closer than before.

Will still be nice to eventually have an in-game feature for this, or at least an 'all songs' option.