• X – “I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts”
• X – “Los Angeles”
• Little Fish – “Am I Crazy” +
• Little Fish – “Bang Bang” *
• Little Fish – “Darling Dear” *
• Ace Frehley – “Outer Space”
• Carrie Underwood – “All-American Girl” +
• OneRepublic – “Stop & Stare” +

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “X Pack 01,” as well as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, and as individual tracks only on Wii. Tracks marked with “+” are also available for download in the family-friendly LEGO® Rock Band Music Store. “Am I Crazy” will be available only on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system and will be a free track.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$6.99, £3.49 UK, €5.29 EU (560 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “X Pack 01”
* Denotes $.99, £.59 UK, €.79 EU (80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360)
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in Community's Greatest Hits.

For all DLC song credits and other juicy details you can check out The Music page.

And for awesome background information on this content you can head on over to the Rock Band 'Zine for brand new articles!
A new week, a new band! (or two!)

Comments

• EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited March 2010
    Awesome. I will be picking up the X tracks for sure.
  • b70x7nb70x7n Rising Star
    edited March 2010
  • cmdrxymcmdrxym Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Told my self I would be disappointed again this week...and I was right.
  • RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    X? Like, Exene Cervenka X? Wow, big pass for me.
  • Flan26Flan26 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    MPPMike;3576739 said:
    The X song I really want is "4th of July", but I'll probably pick up LA. Not interested in the other songs, but I'll give them a listen. Ace Frehley is interesting, but I would have preferred more Kiss!
    I'm with you... I would have loved 4th of July, but never thought we'd get X in the first place. :cool:

This is super sweet. Definitely getting X and Carrie Underwood. Need to listen to the others.

Nice to see country singles making a comeback.
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    Irony:

The Rock Band Network (which everyone assumes is for garage bands and indies) has more name recognition than regular RBDLC these days. ;)

Definitely picking up Los Angeles from X (but where's "Wild Thing?"), and I'll have to check out Little Fish when I get home (don't have sound on our computers at work). Apparently they're a big deal in the UK.

Interesting to see Carrie Underwood on there, but I would've thought something like "Cowboy Casanova" would mark her Rock Band debut.
  • The FriskThe Frisk Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    kingtonyx;3576748 said:
    I'll assume that people who haven't heard of Carrie Underwood and OneRepublic aren't in the US.
    Even in the US, I don't think OneRepublic are really all that big. Radio stations in my area never play them, nor have I seen them on MTV, or Fuse. First I actually heard of them was their pack in Guitar Hero.
  • AngryWormAngryWorm Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Well it's much better then last weeks. That said, thank God for the RBN
  • Starfleet_RamboStarfleet_Rambo Headliner
    edited March 2010
    I didn't get the Carrie Underwood and OneRepublic songs I wanted. Pass.

Times Like These you learn to love RBN again, time and time again...
  • kitlerckitlerc Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Whoa, totally missed the part that said "Am I Crazy” will be available only on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system and will be a free track." before. I love free stuff!
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited March 2010
    The Frisk;3576767 said:
    Even in the US, I don't think OneRepublic are really all that big. Radio stations in my area never play them, nor have I seen them on MTV, or Fuse. First I actually heard of them was their pack in Guitar Hero.
    maybe this will ring a bell
  • rockfresh126rockfresh126 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Wow.....it's amazing that the thing I would assume was going to be a bunch of no name artists (RBN) has pretty much destroyed already everything HMX has released this year (minus RIP of course).

FAIL
  • CrazyIvanCrazyIvan Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    kingtonyx;3576748 said:
    I'll assume that people who haven't heard of Carrie Underwood and OneRepublic aren't in the US.. Also who hasn't heard of Ace Frehley? X was a pretty big deal.
    For the record, I hate Kiss. Like... with a passion. So I completely forgot the name Ace Frehley until I saw the video. So he went from an unknown to an absolute pass in my book.

So that's Carrie and Ace I recognize... both of which are not my cup of tea.

Although, admittedly... after listening to Little Fish, they're not too bad. Might have to reconsider on them.
  • RockonforeverRockonforever Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Ace Frehley I know, Carrie I know......who the hell are these other peeps......I need to crawl out of my cave & check in with civilization I guess.
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
  • Canned_PromiseCanned_Promise Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Pankrazzo;3576791 said:
    Who?
    This.
  • randracrandrac Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Wow. A whole lot of songs from bands I never heard of, and a few from bands I wish that I had never heard of. :( I'll pass.
  • Abn0rMa1Visi0nZAbn0rMa1Visi0nZ Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I don't know, I gave a listen to a couple of X songs and decided it's not my style....I'll take the free song and save my money for something I know. No offense, anyone.
  • RommelRommel Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    No thanks, I'll pass, hopefully something good shows up on RBN.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited March 2010
    This is quite genius on Harmonix's part to include a free song from an artist along with buyable tracks, so definitely going to give Little Fish a chance. X and Ace Fehley sound awesome, so I will check them out as well! I love unknown weeks, you discover great stuff!
  • dragonflyrdragonflyr Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    wha .... ???

major pass.
  • The FriskThe Frisk Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    kingtonyx;3576780 said:
    Never heard that song until now.
  • KrakenhedsKrakenheds Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Grats to the 10's of people who requested these....Yay for RBN!!!
  • Soror_YZBLSoror_YZBL Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Oh why, Harmonix, are you pushing X on us now when we can't do harmonies in RB2? John and Exene are like chocolate and peanut butter!
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    they missed my two favorite X songs, but there really aren't any bad choices for them... i will be getting all 4, of course.
  • David2380David2380 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Is it me or has RBN releases and prospects been better than the actual DLC for the last 2-3 weeks?
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    That's our best free track, no doubt about it. And Little Fish is discounted, impressive.

What an odd week. X is pretty cool, but I'll admit I'm surprised to see a 4-pack. Ace's solo stuff and Carrie Underwood... pffffff.
  • Starfleet_RamboStarfleet_Rambo Headliner
    edited March 2010
    I have 32 demos of RBN songs that I can get for mostly a buck, so I'll just sift through those if I want songs that I don't know.
  • deathjunior6deathjunior6 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    This week is a complete and utter fail, oh well at least I still have my Rust in Peace album to keep me busy
  • QuaszarQuaszar Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I thought for sure there would be ROCK this week after Boy George circa 2010 last week. Bands like STP, maybe a hair band or a classic rock band or current rockers like Mudvayne or Slipknot. Silly, silly me....Thank GOD NCAA tourney is here and if more games like yesterday it will be Rockband DLC what Rockband DLC, they have been on hiatus since early February....
This discussion has been closed.