"Roll the Dice" - Damone

grim88grim88 Opening Act
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I got this song today. Pretty fun on drums, which is my primary instrument. However, I noticed the song volume is very low compared to other songs (much like Cherry Bomb). Has anyone else noticed this? Are there other songs that are really quiet?

Comments

• The ManimalThe Manimal Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I can't wait to get this. I actually emailed them about adding their music on RBN and I'm ecstatic that they listened to my request. I just wish that they add more of their music from previous albums such as "From the Attic." I especially want the songs, "Up to You" and "Frustrated Unnoticed." If you and others agree then I suggest emailing them as well. They listened to me and I'm sure they will listen to you.
  • guitarjackedguitarjacked Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    The Manimal;3582681 said:
    I can't wait to get this. I actually emailed them about adding their music on RBN and I'm ecstatic that they listened to my request. I just wish that they add more of their music from previous albums such as "From the Attic." I especially want the songs, "Up to You" and "Frustrated Unnoticed." If you and others agree then I suggest emailing them as well. They listened to me and I'm sure they will listen to you.
    I would like to see more from Out Here All Night and really hope their stuff gets released for the PS3.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I will make a ridiculous out of left field prediction that any artist who has had "official" DLC will make it over to the RBN on PS3/Wii.
  • aperfectorestesaperfectorestes Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Damone stuff is good. I'm glad it's only $1, but I would have paid more.
  • guitarjackedguitarjacked Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    NoThru22;3582955 said:
    I will make a ridiculous out of left field prediction that any artist who has had "official" DLC will make it over to the RBN on PS3/Wii.
    Very likely, but until songs are ported over we will not know for sure.
  • Chix Dig ScarsChix Dig Scars Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    grim88;3581621 said:
    I got this song today. Pretty fun on drums, which is my primary instrument. However, I noticed the song volume is very low compared to other songs (much like Cherry Bomb). Has anyone else noticed this? Are there other songs that are really quiet?
    Yeah, I noticed that the volume for Roll The Dice is kinda low as well. I have purchased 20 RBN tracks so far and at least 5 of them have this problem: Flogging Molly's Requiem for a Dying Song, and The Still's Being Here are the only ones I remember at the moment.
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    The song is awesome to play! That said, yes, i did find the mixing a little low, but I don't mind - it's still awesome and it encourages me to turn up my TV volume for louder rocking!
  • AnayalataAnayalata Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    I've noticed that the drum animations are wrong for this song.

When it's a 8 yellow per measure, the drummer is only playing 4.
    When it's 4 green per measure, the drummer is playing 8.

they must've gotten it backwards.