I thought RX by Wounded Soul was free?

weeyooweeyoo Road Warrior
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I was gonna download it today because I remember seeing Shek say it was free. Maybe it was a one week type of thing? No idea, I'll just buy it when I get points.

Comments

• trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited March 2010
    weeyoo;3585260 said:
    I was gonna download it today because I remember seeing Shek say it was free. Maybe it was a one week type of thing? No idea, I'll just buy it when I get points.
    I think they put up a free MP3 on their site for people to download. RBN songs can't be free; minimum price is $1. M$ has to make their $ somehow. :)
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited March 2010
    The MP3 of the song was free. No RBN content is free, however, other than the demo versions of songs.

EDIT: Dammit Ted! Do your ninja powers know no bounds?
  • MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited March 2010
    No songs in the RBN Store are free. The only available price points are $1, $2, and $3.
  • KuniochiKuniochi Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Double hit combo Ted!
  • weeyooweeyoo Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Magnet;3585266 said:
    No songs in the RBN Store are free. The only available price points are $1, $2, and $3.
    Ohhh ok, thanks everyone for clearing it up for me! I knew I read "free" somewhere on here!
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited March 2010
    weeyoo;3585288 said:
    Ohhh ok, thanks everyone for clearing it up for me! I knew I read "free" somewhere on here!
    You can download a free MP3 of the songs. Thats where your confusion came from.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited March 2010
    weeyoo;3585260 said:
    I was gonna download it today because I remember seeing Shek say it was free.
    My apologies for the confusion. I know in the original thread title, I didn't specify that I was talking about an MP3, but I did make that perfectly clear in the text of the post. :)
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited March 2010
    The MP3 is free. Rock Band Network tracks are required to be a minimum of D'OH!
  • aperfectorestesaperfectorestes Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Buy it anyway. It's worth your $1 for sure.

Great song.
  • weeyooweeyoo Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    davidshek;3586157 said:
    My apologies for the confusion. I know in the original thread title, I didn't specify that I was talking about an MP3, but I did make that perfectly clear in the text of the post. :)
    No worries :) I'll buy it as soon as I get a hold of some points! :D