A patch for achievements? (game/DLC related)

deadpool247deadpool247 Rising Star
edited June 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Not asking for new songs, but just new achievements. A lot of folks online just don't have the new songs, even though the songs have been out there for months. But a lot of folks are into getting achievements/trophies.

So I say they should patch the game, to get new achievements/trophies out there, to make players get the songs, and get new the achievements/trophies.

Also, the patch would allow to link itself to the main list of achievements/trophies, so that it's possible to get the 50 needed to get the 'rainbow' icon (if you already have the 50, it's just more things to get)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Went Into A Dream -- Full-band Beatlemania deployed during "A Day In The Life"

Medley-ing Kids -- Get a full band to perform the Abbey Road Medley (this is whether someone drops out during the midst of it or not)

Don't Know How Lucky You Are -- on "Back In The USSR," get a perfect on the 2nd solo in Expert mode

Can You Hear Me? -- Perform all of the Shea Stadium songs

Billy Shears! -- get five stars on Hard or Expert Drums on all "Sgt. Pepper" songs

I Nearly Fell Down & Died -- Get a perfect on "Oh! Darling" on Expert vocals

While My Sitar Gently Weeps -- get five stars on Hard or Expert Guitar on songs involving the sitar

Let Me Take You Down -- win 3 tug-of-war battles in a row

It's So Fine, It's Sunshine -- get a perfect on "The Word" in Expert vocals

You Are Tearing Me Apart -- get gold stars on "What Goes On" on Drums

Never Could See Any Other Way -- play "A Day In The Life" in performance mode without failing (medium or higher)

I Knew What I Was Missing -- play "You Won't See Me" in performance mode without failing (medium or higher)

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's all I can come up with. Any you'd wish to add?

Comments

• deadpool247deadpool247 Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    robbiecon;3587107 said:
    Nice ideas deadpool
    Gracias.

I hope Harmonix thinks so as well...(it'd be nice to patch these before the Green Day game comes out)
  • Tego1inTego1in Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Hmmm.
    Nearly Made It: Finish a song with 1 or more band members failed.
  • BlueJayGuyBlueJayGuy Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Tego1in;3587738 said:
    Hmmm.
    Nearly Made It: Finish a song with 1 or more band members failed.
    It can be, sadly, so easy...
    edited March 2010
    Everybody's Happy: Get a full band full combo for the song "Sun King" on Expert (Mean Mr. Mustard isn't a part of this achievement)

It's Driving Me Mad: to be honest, not sure which to use.
    1) Get a perfect on the solo of "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" on Expert
    2) Get the last segment perfect on drums on Expert for "I Want You (She's So Heavy)"
    3) Get a perfect on bass on Expert for "I Want You (She's So Heavy)"
  • MrMet2087MrMet2087 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    That would be cool, I wished they had put some DLC related trophies/achievements as it pertains to the albums. I wish they would but they won't.
    edited March 2010
    That's why I'm asking if they could. Better late than never.
    edited April 2010
    No one else had other achievements in mind? That would include songs that are in the game, but maybe should have had an achievement or two attached to them.
  • SaintlyStickSaintlyStick Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    I would love for some more achievements. My friends and I get so aggravating trying to get all 50 because I'm only missing the 2 harmony achievements.

Maybe if they do add more achievements they can fix the harmonies glitch, too.
  • Tobz21Tobz21 Rising Star
    edited April 2010
    We hope you have enjoyed the show

Get full band gold stars on Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
    edited April 2010
    Tobz21;3632145 said:
    We hope you have enjoyed the show

Get full band gold stars on Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)

Bravo! That's what I'm talking about. I wish I had thought of that one.
  • fatalfiend37fatalfiend37 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    [I]What Do You See When You Turn Out The Light?[/I]- get 100% on expert drums on SPLHCB/With A Little Help from my friends on performance mode.

And It Really Doesn't Matter-Get a band streak on Fixing a Hole, and Lovely Rita

Plastic Soul
    -Get 100% on vocals on every song off Rubber Soul

All Good Children Go To Heaven- Complete the Abbey Road Medley with a full band and all members on expert
    edited April 2010
    fatalfiend37;3632229 said:
    [I]What Do You See When You Turn Out The Light?[/I]- get 100% on expert drums on SPLHCB/With A Little Help from my friends on performance mode.

And It Really Doesn't Matter-Get a band streak on Fixing a Hole, and Lovely Rita

Plastic Soul
    -Get 100% on vocals on every song off Rubber Soul

All Good Children Go To Heaven- Complete the Abbey Road Medley with a full band and all members on expert
    The last one is easy. The first one you mentioned is insane! :eek: I'm crazy, but not that crazy.

But...some people might attempt it, so who knows...
    edited April 2010
    deadpool247;3632298 said:
    The last one is easy. The first one you mentioned is insane! :eek: I'm crazy, but not that crazy.

But...some people might attempt it, so who knows...
    I meant to say all members on expert and finish with over 95 percent, but I didn't know how to word it right
  • CaptainKickerCaptainKicker Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    MORE HARMONIE ACHIEVEMENTS!

Wow i loved them. They were the last achievements i need to get the full 1000 Gamerpoints and me and my brother had fun, while gaining them. Only complaint, it was only me, who got them. But anyways, more harmonies achievements.
  • robbieconrobbiecon Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    What's Going On?- Get 100% in What Goes On on Expert Drums

We hope you have enjoyed the show- Get gold stars on all Sgt Pepper album songs up to Sgt Pepper's Reprise, in one album play-through [I'm borrowing from the above idea btw]

Plastic Soul Man, Plastic Soul
    - Get Gold Stars on any song on Drums, Guitar and Bass [Note on each instrument separately]
    edited April 2010
    robbiecon;3632558 said:
    What's Going On?- Get 100% in What Goes On on Expert Drums

We hope you have enjoyed the show- Get gold stars on all Sgt Pepper album songs up to Sgt Pepper's Reprise, in one album play-through [I'm borrowing from the above idea btw]

Plastic Soul Man, Plastic Soul
    - Get Gold Stars on any song on Drums, Guitar and Bass [Note on each instrument separately]
    Your idea for plastic soul was better than mine, I like The sgt pepper one too, but the what goes on achievement would make me wanna break my tv lol
  • CarryThatWeightCarryThatWeight Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Solo related Achievements

Love Is All You Need: Get 100% on the Guitar Solo of All You Need Is Love on Hard/Expert.

When are you free to take some tea with me?: Get 100% on the "Guitar Solo" of Lovely Rita on Expert.

George Martin Jr.: Get 100% on the "Guitar Solo" of In My Life on Expert.

Keep My Mind From Wandering: Get 100% on the Guitar Solo of Fixing A Hole on Hard/Expert.

Abbey Road Achievements

DUNNNN: Hit the first note after The End on the Abbey Road Medley.

Protected by a Silver Spoon: Hit 100% of the notes in Polythene Pam/She Came In Through The Bathroom Window on Expert Drums.

I Nearly Broke Down And Cried: Hit 100% of the notes in Oh! Darling on Expert Drums.

CLANG! CLANG!: Hit 100% of the notes in Maxwell's Silver Hammer on Expert Drums.

Some Day I'm Gonna Make Her Mine: Hit 100% of the Notes in Her Majesty on Expert Guitar.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Achievements

We Hope You Have Enjoyed The Show: Get a Full Band Gold Star on Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise).

Vera, Chuck and Dave: Activate Beatlemania at the same time with at least 3 Band Members in When I'm Sixty-Four.

Who Needs An Orchestra?: Get a joint 5 Star on She's Leaving Home with Guitar and Bass.

Duelling Sitars: Get 100% on the Guitar Solo on Within You Without You on Expert.

Don't Leg Me Down: Hit 100% of the notes in Within You Without You on Expert Drums.

Rubber Soul Achievements

The Word Is Good: Get Expert Gold Stars on The Word.

Knowing She Would: Get Expert Gold Stars on Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown).

'Cause They Won't Be There With You: Get 5 stars Solo Vocals on Think For Yourself.

The World Is At Your Command: Hit all the notes in the Drum Rolls on Nowhere Man on Expert.
    edited April 2010
    deadpool247;3632185 said:
    Bravo! That's what I'm talking about. I wish I had thought of that one.
    you see it takes a certain amount of cunning and a smidge of genius to come up with these achievements lol

and carrythatweight, thanks for passing off my achievement as your own lol
  • CarryThatWeightCarryThatWeight Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Whoops, didn't read through every one in detail D:
    ...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?
    edited April 2010
    CarryThatWeight;3637062 said:
    Whoops, didn't read through every one in detail D:
    lol
  • beth annbeth ann Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    I agree - some accomplishments need to be added for the DLC songs. It's hard to find bands with the DLC, plus when you play them, and score good, it is only for the leaderboards and really there needs to be another reason. Of course, other than just really liking the songs. 3394 1653 1814 FAMUS_STRS
    Always looking for friends... add me if you agree to this.
    edited April 2010
    CarryThatWeight;3637062 said:

That can be an achievement for getting gold stars on a song that the Beatles covered. ;)
    edited April 2010
    fatalfiend37;3632683 said:
    Your idea for plastic soul was better than mine, I like The sgt pepper one too, but the what goes on achievement would make me wanna break my tv lol
    Well i don't think there would be any more than about 5 people who could 100% What Goes On on Expert Drums. The Sgt. Pepper idea came from two sources, the achievement of the same name suggested by I think it was you above, and from playing through Rubber Soul on drums. I got the typical 80%ish on What Goes On and then gold starred the rest of the album.
    edited April 2010
    How about this:

Paul Is Lead -- Get gold stars on songs where Paul is the lead guitarist.

Your Mind's NOT Opaque -- Activate full band Beatlemania for "Think For Yourself"
  • joekoolljoekooll Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    Playing Piano for the king - get five stars on expert guitar on all songs involving piano, keyboards, harpsichord, or organ
  • BubbleBobbleBubbleBobble Rising Star
    edited April 2010
    man I'm glad it's ultimately up to Harmonix (or whoever creates the game) to make the names of the achievements, and not you guys :p
    edited April 2010
    BubbleBobble;3650028 said:
    man I'm glad it's ultimately up to Harmonix (or whoever creates the game) to make the names of the achievements, and not you guys :p
    You didn't like what I had to offer? Or some of the other ones? Pfft....okay, you make one.
    edited April 2010
    Love You Every Day - Play Eight Days A Week once a day for eight days.

Learnt How To Play The Game - Play All You Need Is Love, on Expert guitar, playing all hammer-ons, and pull-offs without strumming.

Maxwell's Silver Hammer-Ons - Play Maxwell Silver Hammer on Expert guitar, playing all hammer-ons, and pull-offs without strumming.

Multi-Lingual - Get Fab on every phrase [vocals] which is not English (e.g. Michelle, Good Morning Good Morning, Sun King, backing vocals in Paperback writer)
    edited April 2010
    "I'll Never Make It Alone"- gold star Oh Darling! with a full band.

"I Hear It Said"- get all triple fabs in The Word.
    edited May 2010
    "Everybody Saw The Sunshine" -- Activate full-band Beatlemania during "I've Got A Feeling"