Xbox 360 RBN band Request

DynexCDL1DynexCDL1 Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
So I just want to make a request for someone to add songs from the band Audioslave. We only have 1 song in the RB music store and I just want someone to make some songs to put on the RBN. Songs I would like would be : What you are, Your Time is Gone, Be Yourself, Like a Stone, Show me how to live, I am the Highway, Out of Exile, Original Fire, Revelations.

Comments

• vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    DynexCDL1;3585580 said:
    So I just want to make a request for someone to add songs from the band Audioslave. We only have 1 song in the RB music store and I just want someone to make some songs to put on the RBN. Songs I would like would be : What you are, Your Time is Gone, Be Yourself, Like a Stone, Show me how to live, I am the Highway, Out of Exile, Original Fire, Revelations.
    please read up on what RBN is

it is not a place for people to "make songs" for bands they have no affiliation with

the songs added are done by representatives of the bands(the bands themselves, their labels, or authoring groups they have hired)

again, not a request line
    DLC I want
    Golden Earring
    Michael Jackson
    Paramore
    "More" Miley Cyrus, you can never have enough
    Lemon Demon
    Queen-Princes of the Universe
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited March 2010
    RBN doesn't exactly work that way; there's not a single entity that goes out and gets songs from bands. You would need to contact the band and tell them you would like to see their songs in Rock Band. For a major band like that, though, it's not as likely that they would utilize the RBN.