When is RBN available in UK?

Jimbob131190Jimbob131190 Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Simple question, can I have a simple answer please :D

Thanks all.

Comments

• trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited March 2010
    Depends on what you mean by "available"...you can currently purchase RBN songs in the UK, so in that sense the RBN is available.

If you're referring to submitting your own songs if you're in a band, that functionality is limited to the US (HMX says they want to expand that to other countries but don't have an estimate of when that might happen).
  • Jimbob131190Jimbob131190 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Oh damn, that's a bummer, didn't know that the RBN songs were available yet though :P as I didn't see them in the rock band store on dashboard...

I know I could of linked to Xbox.com (us) for some songs but it's different from uk site right
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Jimbob131190;3590318 said:
    Oh damn, that's a bummer, didn't know that the RBN songs were available yet though :P as I didn't see them in the rock band store on dashboard...

I know I could of linked to Xbox.com (us) for some songs but it's different from uk site right
    The Rock Band Network store is on the Rock Band 2 menu when you click "Music Store" - that is all.
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited March 2010
    The RBN songs don't show up in the XBL marketplace on the console (in any country), you have to load up RB2 and go to the RBN Music Store from the menu. Or you can browse here but you can't preview songs that way.

NINJA!
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited March 2010
    Jimbob131190;3590318 said:
    That is because they aren't in the Rock Band store on the dashboard. Go in game and there is a Rock Band Network store now.

Edit: Double ninja'd
  • Jimbob131190Jimbob131190 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    oh ok thanks XD :P, might as well shut this now then.
  • BernieBernie Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Hi UK,
    A simple YES! I have dl over 35 RBN songs since it was set up!
    Either from this site with hot links that may or may not be legit on the XBox Music dl site or from the RBN Music song web site, again available in the Music section of this site & I have also gone via loading up and going to the RBN music store from the menu, just below the normal RB Store.
    Some songs may not be available 'til they are in the RB2 shop but it easy when you know how and rather expensive in my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Try it and see.......Hope this helps.....Hope you have a few thousand MS Points in your accounts!