Problem???

Gubster16Gubster16 Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hey, Rockband Network is great. I just noticed that some of the songs I go to download (e.g There For Tomorrow - A Little Faster and Mayday Parade - When I get home your so dead) , it says 'sorry can't download items. Please try again later' and it takes me back to the main page.
Any help in this issue would be truly appreciated.:)

Comments

• vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    are you trying to get them on the webpage, or in the in game store?

also just a note, sometimes xbox live does this, so you just gotta wait a bit and try again
  • Gubster16Gubster16 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'm downloading them from the in game store, but i'll try it from the webpage now.
    Thanks for the feedback. :)
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Gubster16;3592189 said:
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'm downloading them from the in game store, but i'll try it from the webpage now.
    Thanks for the feedback. :)
    A Little Faster has been broken for a while now, no sign of it being fixed.
  • aperfectorestesaperfectorestes Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    A Little Faster is a great and fun song to play!

As is the Mayday Parade song!

Hope you enjoy the tracks as I have!

I would also recommend Let's Get It's track. It's a great song that is awesome on drums.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited March 2010
    I second the Let's Get It song.
  • clint8565clint8565 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    I also get the 'sorry can't download items' when I try to get There for Tomorrow - A Little Faster. I tried a few times yesterday and a few times today, but no luck.

I also tried on the marketplace website, but it says 'Sorry. This offer is not valid in your region, or it has expired.' (I'm in Canada) In the game it says it's 0msp, but online it says 160msp, so which is it?

Also Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go '09 doesn't even show in the rock band network and I've tried sorting every way possible. Any ideas? Thanks
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited March 2010
    clint8565;3596185 said:
    Also Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go '09 doesn't even show in the rock band network and I've tried sorting every way possible. Any ideas? Thanks
    It isn't in the RBN store yet. It will probably be there Monday.
  • Gubster16Gubster16 Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    The Let's Get It song is great, it was the first song i downloaded from RBN.
    I really hope they do fix 'A Little Faster'. I've been waiting for them to be on Rockband for a while.