RBN Store Lag

SusurrusSusurrus Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
The RBN store for me is very, very slow. It makes browsing it a pain in the ass, which is even worse when i'm looking for new songs. Anyone else have this problem? The regular store works fine for me.

Comments

• Backwards MarathonBackwards Marathon Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, it does for me. Which is why I never browse, just look here for stuff I like and youtube a song if I don't know it.
  • NionelNionel Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    I've only had this problem when I loaded a lot of song previews. However, if you go into your RB2 saves and delete your music store data, it will get rid of all of your loaded previews for both in-game music stores and make browsing the in-game store much faster.
  • Starfleet_RamboStarfleet_Rambo Headliner
    edited March 2010
    Nionel;3594212 said:
    I've only had this problem when I loaded a lot of song previews. However, if you go into your RB2 saves and delete your music store data, it will get rid of all of your loaded previews for both in-game music stores and make browsing the in-game store much faster.
    Oh, good tip. I previewed all of the 100+ launch day songs and I have the demos of what I may want to purchase, so I just need quick sliding to the new stuff.
  • SusurrusSusurrus Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Nionel;3594212 said:
    Thanks, that helps a lot!
  • DrRock69DrRock69 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    yea it works slow for me too, regular store works fine
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    I've been having issues actually viewing the song listings once I pick one to read about. It "crashes" and kicks me back out to the main RB2 menu.
  • SequenceFSequenceF Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Susurrus;3594153 said:
    The RBN store for me is very, very slow. It makes browsing it a pain in the ass, which is even worse when i'm looking for new songs. Anyone else have this problem? The regular store works fine for me.
    Hell yes and this was why I purchased Wavegroup's awful "Semi Charmed Life" track; the music store was so slow that it took five minutes to load a preview, so I purchased it via the Xbox marketplace on my pc.

Good tip about clearing the previews - the regular music store is very slow for me as well and this may be the reason why.
  • THEZOZTHEZOZ Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    T-Hybrid;3600628 said:
    I've been having issues actually viewing the song listings once I pick one to read about. It "crashes" and kicks me back out to the main RB2 menu.
    i`m having the same problem for more than a week now , i`m surprised that no one else having this problem .:mad: