RBN Lyrics?

crashb648crashb648 Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hi, im new here, and im quite impressed with all the threads and information on this forum :)

Anyways, I have a few good favourite RBN tracks, but they aren't any lyrics for them on the interweb.

Any chance, they could be a section on the site or a thread here so i can sing along to my favourite tracks :)

- Crashb648

Comments

• ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited March 2010
    crashb648;3594167 said:
    Hi, im new here, and im quite impressed with all the threads and information on this forum :)

Anyways, I have a few good favourite RBN tracks, but they aren't any lyrics for them on the interweb.

Any chance, they could be a section on the site or a thread here so i can sing along to my favourite tracks :)

- Crashb648

If you can play them and are curious about the lyrics just play them in vox mode and write them down if you're curious.

Sometimes when I'm looking for a database of information and it doesn't exist, I just create it for myself and share it with others(like the top 25 DLC downloads, and RBN available songs thread I created).

The information is there, you just need a way to catalogue it for yourself ;)
  • JBurtonJBurton Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    There are lyrics to, I believe, every RBN song on creators.rockband.com

Make an account, search for a song, view lyrics...