Best Vocalist of RBN?

TriXsKillzTriXsKillz Unsigned
edited March 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Children Of Nova's lead singer is one the best vocalist in this game.he's untouchable. The only one that can come close is Boston's lead singer(RIP)

Comments

• TriXsKillzTriXsKillz Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    yeah i agree with buried cold, i listened to like 5 seconds and i wanted it cause her voice
  • SyntheticBreedSyntheticBreed Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Ben from Sybreed. Versatile clean singing voice with a very unique almost robotic scream. Very talented and also a very nice dude.
    edited March 2010
    sybreed's alright, actually dont like his singing voice tone,mediocre to me.
  • Lady SiaraLady Siara Metal Maiden
    edited March 2010
    Eh, I can't choose between Heidi Parviainen (Amberian Dawn) and Steve Hogarth (Marillion).

Though Children of Nova's vocalist is pretty awesome, too. :)
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    Lady Siara;3598221 said:
    Eh, I can't choose between Heidi Parviainen (Amberian Dawn) and Steve Hogarth (Marillion).

Though Children of Nova's vocalist is pretty awesome, too. :)
    I would say Heidi would be an outstanding choice for best vocalist of RBN. ;)
    edited March 2010
    thx for telling me about marillion, just listened to whatever is wrong with you and i really liked it. starts off slow but the melody is nostalgic gonna purchase that ;)amberian dawn chick i cant take seriously because of the opera. i cant sing river of tuoni be it makes me laugh when i hear her. best female vocalist amberian dawn sure
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    TriXsKillz;3598246 said:
    amberian dawn chick i cant take seriously because of the opera. i cant sing river of tuoni be it makes me laugh when i hear her. best female vocalist amberian dawn sure
    Opera/classical music and heavy metal were made for each other. Just ask Wagner. Or Mozart or Beethoven, even. If they were around in this century, they would be metal gods.

Hope to get more symphonic metal soon.....Epica and Nightwish ftw
    edited March 2010
    i really like fake shark,real zombie too in horses in heaven just for that 10 hour note in the chorus but the song is really hard to sing just because of the low low unaudible notes which should be talkies
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Heidi > all ´nuff said.
  • dman2309dman2309 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    The lead singer of Pink Flag.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    I like the singers for Amberian Dawn and Pink Flag.

Still, that guy from Children of Nova is INSANE. I'm sure those high notes in Complexity of Light are some of the highest notes in RB vocals.

Also, the singer for Rose of Jericho is pretty awesome.

However, I think the best vocalist on RBN is undeniably Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords.
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    probably the vocalist on "footloose and fancy free".
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited March 2010
    Ted G. or me :cool:

wait...
  • packerfan8675309packerfan8675309 Bladder of Steal
    edited March 2010
    afterstasis;3598669 said:
    probably the vocalist on "footloose and fancy free".
    He transcends the need for lyrics and sounds so good that he could probably be mistaken as an actual instrument.
  • yulsyuls Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    Gotta tell ya that Marillion has the best singer by far.
  • Thrasher9294Thrasher9294 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    I'd say The Hold Steady.
  • WiiLOL11235WiiLOL11235 Rising Star
    edited March 2010
    IMO, The Female vocalist on Descend Into The Eternal Pits Of Possession
  • edited March 2010
    Marillion's Steve Hogarth is one of my favorite singers of all time. He has an amazing voice that's held up really well over the years (he just turned 50 last year, and recorded Whatever Is Wrong With You a year before that), so he definitely has my vote for best vocalist. Heidi's my favorite female singer of the bunch, though.
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Pollyn.

Amazing female voice, very sexy :D
  • ZmsZms Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    TIMMAH!

...livin' a lie! :(